Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larrylarry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassherald View Post
How is Eve still in tier 4 when she is a constant ban due to crazy anti-jungle skills? The issue is, probably, that because she's banned, no Eve has destroyed Elementz recently. This is why many people don't take Elementz seriously, he basically judges the tier list by who destroys him in one game, not by anything else. Seriously, if he's serious about making this tier list and keeping it up to date he should start watching the streams of other players and learning from them, because right now, theres very little reason to follow this list as it is influenced by a very small sample of games in the grand scheme of things.
or, you have no reading comprehension skills.
This is the arranged 5s tierlist, eve is garbage in arranged 5s. Shes definitely tier 1 solo queue, but with 5 people on vent constantly communicating and roaming supports that pink ward everywhere she cant do anything.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-16-2011

Well Malzahar went from hard to place to T1 in the course of his lifetime. That's pretty pathetic, considering they really haven't done anything with him, save the passive. Nunu is now T1, which I don't understand. He's an amazing jungle/counter jungle, but that doesn't make him grade A material. Ask any Nunu main, he needs work.

Elite Midget

05-16-2011

Wait.

Why is Irelia T3 when she's clearly T1 Material?

Kanaya Maryam

05-16-2011

No wonder there are so many Malzahars, and it's not just because he's free.
God****it. I used to play him religiously before he was T1, too.

ugly n proud

05-16-2011

a

Onlyashadow

05-16-2011

giggle.

Elementz

The Council

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZappy View Post
Well Malzahar went from hard to place to T1 in the course of his lifetime. That's pretty pathetic, considering they really haven't done anything with him, save the passive. Nunu is now T1, which I don't understand. He's an amazing jungle/counter jungle, but that doesn't make him grade A material. Ask any Nunu main, he needs work.
Malz got a lot of buffs over the course of his lifetime actually.

Competitive players realized how powerful counter jungling, jungle control, and ganking is and Nunu is the best or one of the best in all of those roles.

X1999

05-16-2011

I hate jungling when I see an enemy Nunu, seriously, it just makes me sad.

C4STER M1N1ON

05-16-2011

You leave my TF alone!

lllllIIIIllllll

05-16-2011

Annie in tier 1? I havent seen Annie in like forever, and ive been watching pretty much all euro/NA tourney. Weird, maybe i missed some.. :P

BTW, not saying shes bad, just havent seen her at all(in the past couple months).