Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahlekk

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
No, I was asking if that was how she's supposed to be played for max effectiveness. Early support, later start nuking/killing.
Oh of course. She's very versatile in that way, doing whatever the team needs, yes.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
Nidalee and Alistar are so out of place in this one. They should be like down bottom since Nidalee has her broken cougar form running now that does bonus damage but no initial damage. .
The tooltips are broken, not the skills. Swipe and Pounce still tear creeps apart with 0 AP, and pounce has always been an escape move first. Takedown never had base/bonus to begin with.

Human form nukes, wards, heals, and buffs, and she can push turrets easily.

Rahlekk

07-18-2010

Yep. Initially Nidalee's Cougar does about... 100+ damage with the E skill on the first rank.

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Terribly easy to dodge Q. Bad harrasing ability and sometimes difficult to use effectively due to positioning in a team fight.

W has no use in a team fight or harrasing. It's very easily avoided. Only synergy with this skill is his ulti but if you level this skill up first you have a weak Q or E significantly reducing your overall dps.

E doesn't really do a lot of damage until you get AP.

R doesn't have suppression yet so it's terrible still.

Mal sucks. Period. Go play him, have fun, no one will be using him but you and select few others.
Q, it is actualy only easy to dodge if you know its coming, the hit radius of the actual projectiles is good, and unless you have crazy ass reaction time and the person placing it knows what they are doing its quite hard to dodge,
also did you knwo you can cause it to do double damage by makeing sure you hit them in the right place (as in the right place of the spell)

W, saying that has no place in a team fight is the same as say nasus's Spirit fire has no place, or any other AOE, the point is that it destroys positioning and if you team has more cc (which they should) team mates can stun people on it or you can put it under someone who is being focused by melees,
also i had a paticularly bad game befor, yet this was still doing 10% health every second, if anyone got stunned on it they basicly melted

W can be used to scout bushes, like his Q

also Mal has massive spell range aswell if you havnt noticed

E, actualy having Mpen Marks at early game (i level it up first) when at level 3 - 4 (player level) it can easly do 1/4 - 1/2 health and will kill creeps with almost no help (if not no help)
it is also very good in a team fight if you put it on the person every one is focusing, when they die it jumps to the next then to the next, OOORRR you cna place it on creeps near the fight and enjoy the mana restoration during the fight (usualy dont do this as i have Mp5s/pl seals

how is a stun that deals upwerds of 600 damage with no ap and a 1.5 ap ratio be terable
so what if it can be clensed atm, if you pay attention to who has clense that hardly matters
and the damage still applies anyway even if they clense

oh and back to Q
it is infact quite easy to use in a team fight, i normaly hit at least 2 people with it every time i use it in a fight, if not more

my level priority is
R,E,Q,W grabbing Q at level 1 tho
items are Rylai's septer, sorc boots, Zonyas, and then the rest change based on game, usualy deathfire's grasp as it can be used while ulting

anyway im not saying he should be tier one or anything, hell not even tier 3 but i do think he is good enough to be tier 4

and at the very least can you fix the spelling of his name

Elementz

The Council

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Tesh View Post
Q, it is actualy only easy to dodge if you know its coming, the hit radius of the actual projectiles is good, and unless you have crazy ass reaction time and the person placing it knows what they are doing its quite hard to dodge,
also did you knwo you can cause it to do double damage by makeing sure you hit them in the right place (as in the right place of the spell)

W, saying that has no place in a team fight is the same as say nasus's Spirit fire has no place, or any other AOE, the point is that it destroys positioning and if you team has more cc (which they should) team mates can stun people on it or you can put it under someone who is being focused by melees,
also i had a paticularly bad game befor, yet this was still doing 10% health every second, if anyone got stunned on it they basicly melted

W can be used to scout bushes, like his Q

also Mal has massive spell range aswell if you havnt noticed

E, actualy having Mpen Marks at early game (i level it up first) when at level 3 - 4 (player level) it can easly do 1/4 - 1/2 health and will kill creeps with almost no help (if not no help)
it is also very good in a team fight if you put it on the person every one is focusing, when they die it jumps to the next then to the next, OOORRR you cna place it on creeps near the fight and enjoy the mana restoration during the fight (usualy dont do this as i have Mp5s/pl seals

how is a stun that deals upwerds of 600 damage with no ap and a 1.5 ap ratio be terable
so what if it can be clensed atm, if you pay attention to who has clense that hardly matters
and the damage still applies anyway even if they clense

oh and back to Q
it is infact quite easy to use in a team fight, i normaly hit at least 2 people with it every time i use it in a fight, if not more

my level priority is
R,E,Q,W grabbing Q at level 1 tho
items are Rylai's septer, sorc boots, Zonyas, and then the rest change based on game, usualy deathfire's grasp as it can be used while ulting

anyway im not saying he should be tier one or anything, hell not even tier 3 but i do think he is good enough to be tier 4

and at the very least can you fix the spelling of his name
Actually I am going to leave the spelling like that purposely for you.

K you said your opinion and I said mine. I am not changing my stance on him until suppression comes in and we see how that plays out.

schleppy

07-18-2010

Taric should be the last champ in T1.

-One of the best pushers in the game
-Best single/dual target heal in the game
-Low cool down long range stun
-Good armor debuff/aoe damage
-Gets a lot of "ban love"
-His passive gives him ridiculous staying power.
-His ult, nothing more needs to be said about it

These guys talking about Mal make me giggle, yes the cleanse change helps him, but not enough. I think once his ult does "suppression" instead of a stun so it cant be cleansed, he will definitely move up in the ranks, but until then, he is kinda meh.

Worpig

07-18-2010

Thanks for the update. Liking what I see, although one thing I liked the most was your defensive opinions on each champion and was wondering if you planned on bringing that back with of course an updated list of pros and cons you feel on champions as they appear?

Also noticed Udyr went up the list, I'm personally a Udyr player and happy to see him there but was wondering your reasoning for having him in Tier 2? Jungling? Laning? or his extreme versatility?

Elementz

The Council

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worpig View Post
Thanks for the update. Liking what I see, although one thing I liked the most was your defensive opinions on each champion and was wondering if you planned on bringing that back with of course an updated list of pros and cons you feel on champions as they appear?

Also noticed Udyr went up the list, I'm personally a Udyr player and happy to see him there but was wondering your reasoning for having him in Tier 2? Jungling? Laning? or his extreme versatility?
It was done by someone who liked the list before. It's outdated now so I took it down as people were getting confused.

c00L3r

Banned

07-18-2010

You are very very very wrong about Olaf. Now he will kill you...

GeneralCroissant

07-18-2010

Since much of the discussion linking was deleted from the OP, i'm actually curious on Ezreal's placement.

Given, his W is a great group support ability in that it heals his team, buffs his team, damages the other team, and debuffs the other team and his Ult is quite good burst for the mess of team fights.

The question, however, comes from the fact that it seems the most popular way to play him is AD style which sorta makes his W burst and Ult burst relatively weak. It also places him in an interesting position in a team fight being that it usually is a helluva mess but AD relies completely on a skill shot which is sorta impossible to focus fire in the fray.

So what am I missing?