Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enfant Terrible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Cho'Gath becomes a bottom tier champion? He used to be higher in your tier list when he was much much worse. He gets a buff, and his bugs get removed and you lower him in tiers?! o_O

His W is an AoE silence that lasts 4 seconds (!!). His Q knocks enemies up and slows them. His E is great for farming but worthless in teamfights. And his ultimate does massive damage (even without AP) and makes you a fat ******* that can protect your team against skillshots.

He has a lot of CC and is very tanky. Why is he so bad?

And why is Shaco SUDDENLY tier 1? He used to be so much better back in the day: His Jack in the Box did much more damage and had much better AP ratios. His Deceive almost had 4 seconds cooldown because the cooldown started immediately after he used the skill and not when he gets out of stealth, and Deceive did a lot more damage before all the nerfs. And the biggest thing: He used to stay stealthed while shiving enemies (!!).

Did you just discover him or something? lol

Kriminalx

07-18-2010

explain sion tier 2?

brislove

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
The metagame still revolves around playing with heimerdinger with pokers. Garen doesn't quite fit in that but it doesn't matter because he's still a good champion. He doesn't need to fit in a stupid team comp that can be countered in order to be good.
It doesn't, because this list is for draft mode, and Heimer is commonly banned in said mode.

Also, with fewer support being used, "tanky DPS" is becoming much more viable, See sion and udyr moving up in the tiers.

Shen/soraka/kayle being common bans make pure DPS "squishy" carries much less viable. unless they have good escape abilities.

Prumpie Iron Toe

07-18-2010

Question for Elementz:

Why is Olaf so low on the tier list?

He only gets stronger as the game goes on.

Is great against teams with lots of CC.

Has a great slow if built right.

Can jungle very efficiently.

His E move is a very good last hitter, and can be spammed like a low CD smite on dragon, nashor, etc.

What is wrong with Olaf!

roninsm

07-18-2010

Elementz, a couple questions. Is locket udyr still the way to go? I played a few games recently but just felt a lot squishier then I used to. Is there a more effective alternative now?

What's with Corki's placement? Is he really that much worse than every other carry out there?

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninsm View Post
Elementz, a couple questions. Is locket udyr still the way to go? I played a few games recently but just felt a lot squishier then I used to. Is there a more effective alternative now?

What's with Corki's placement? Is he really that much worse than every other carry out there?
I think Corki is one of the best carrys. People just fail at him because they build offensive gear first, max out E first, and don't by catalyst/doran shield early.

I want to see a god Udyr build too. I'm also wondering if locket Udyr is the way to go.

Dillonrea

07-18-2010

bad list

Mengoz

07-18-2010

jax no longer listed.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

BlargCow

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengoz View Post
jax no longer listed.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
hes in tier 3

Cpt Protato

07-18-2010

Why is Xin only tier 2? Personally I think he should be tier 1 until the nerf. Why is Cho'gath so low?