Why Are You Toxic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triboon

08-24-2013

That's the question I ask others every time someone becomes toxic. Why? What does being toxic do to help you win the game? I don't see why anyone needs to be toxic. I have to mute pretty much my whole team in many games. I don't know why people act like this. It seems childish.

Mrfishii

08-24-2013

Some people are stupid like that. On the other hand some people have just had it with being nice because of other toxic players.

Nothing you can do about toxic players, fighting back just fuels the fire and makes you lose

Demagoguery

08-24-2013

Because I am a Siren and I'll outplay you and outsmart you. Huehuehuehue

My Pet Dinosaur

08-24-2013

I ask the same thing a lot. They get angry because I'm "calling them out", but all I want to know is why they believe being so negative to the game somehow improves it for them.

Fate Is Twisted

08-24-2013

Because I need to show the internet that I'm a man.

that nidalee

08-24-2013

the only non toxic gaming community i think i've encountered is club penguin. i guess its just the internet.

GreekLight

08-24-2013

When I go toxic is always after a few days of being teamed exclusively with toxic players. When every game Im typically the only one warding, trying to win, being polite, kissing ass, etc..

and all I get met with is people throwing and then raging, or intentional feeders, or trolls, toxic duo queues trolling and feeding, etc.. then I lose it and I just try to get banned so I wont play this game anymore.

Triboon

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekLight View Post
When I go toxic is always after a few days of being teamed exclusively with toxic players. When every game Im typically the only one warding, trying to win, being polite, kissing ass, etc..

and all I get met with is people throwing and then raging, or intentional feeders, or trolls, toxic duo queues trolling and feeding, etc.. then I lose it and I just try to get banned so I wont play this game anymore.
To be fair, no one is making you play LoL.

Von Nicklesnout

08-24-2013

Because I get sick and tired of people who play roles like Support thinking they deserve every ounce of praise for doing their bloody job when there's four other teammates.

LegacyAngel

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekLight View Post

same reason for me. Also, sometimes when you get shat on in a game by your teammates and insulted, I kinda wanna give them a reason to insult me for.
I don't typically rage, but when I do, i rage hard and it is usually against duo q's. I really hate those guys.