Can we get an actual storyline for the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

08-26-2013

Some champions have really good lores and it would be cool to see a story or something that could get updated once a month. A comic would be really nice but i wouldnt mind just seeing some words.

Jugarr

08-26-2013

There was... The journal of justice... it got cancelled

MageWithDucks

08-26-2013

*Hiss Boo* Lore *Boo Hiss*

/internally screams for more Lore.

Kyrrion

08-26-2013

What I don't understand.

Riot is paying pro players to play every week.

They don't do any cool lore games every week just for fun (that has no effect on ratings) like the old Ionia vs Noxus.

Like.... Why? I mean, the fans would love it (I would assume) and I would guess that the pros wouldn't be too against playing for fun once in awhile (I don't wanna speak for anyone here though).

Sadistic Cheese

08-26-2013

It'd be nice, but at this point the lack of lore works in their favor. The less they say, the easier it is to do things like Reworks and things like the Freljord special event because they don't have to sit down and go: "OKAY! We only have to keep roughly....500 different details in mind as we plan all this out! If we forget, our lore's gonna become a rat's nest."

I'd like some more lore myself, or at least for the JoJ to come back in a better format, but I suppose all we can do is hope. Speaking of, anyone know why the Journal of Justice was discontinued? Just kinda curious if there was a reason.

Juggernaut N

08-27-2013

pls respond rito