Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotABot19

08-13-2011

I looked at some guides which recommended 7 mark of strength + 3 brute force which should activate the AD part of her passive, however when I played her in game passive wasn't active at start. Is 9.6 extra attack no longer sufficient? (I know it requires 10 but the guides are only 1-2 months old...)

Flawliss

08-13-2011

I do: 9 Flat AD marks, hp per level seals, and flat AP glyphs and quints, this set up gives me both passives at lvl 1 without buying a starting item and gives me nice survivability throughout the match

ForeverLaxx

08-13-2011

It only requires 9.5 AD to activate even though the tooltip still says 10. It was changed to 9.5 due to rounding issues, so 7 AD Marks + Brute Force should still activate it. The last time I played Akali it did, and that was only a few days ago.

Either you chose the wrong runepage, or you didn't save your masteries before going into the game.