Akali Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotABot19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

I looked at some guides which recommended 7 mark of strength + 3 brute force which should activate the AD part of her passive, however when I played her in game passive wasn't active at start. Is 9.6 extra attack no longer sufficient? (I know it requires 10 but the guides are only 1-2 months old...)

Flawliss

08-13-2011

I do: 9 Flat AD marks, hp per level seals, and flat AP glyphs and quints, this set up gives me both passives at lvl 1 without buying a starting item and gives me nice survivability throughout the match

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

It only requires 9.5 AD to activate even though the tooltip still says 10. It was changed to 9.5 due to rounding issues, so 7 AD Marks + Brute Force should still activate it. The last time I played Akali it did, and that was only a few days ago.

Either you chose the wrong runepage, or you didn't save your masteries before going into the game.