So what are the new items and which ones are out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Evil Fedora

08-13-2011

Obviously new items are being added. But I do have some other simple questions:

1. Will these new items be Dominion only?
2. How many new items are being added?
3. What current items are being removed in Dominion? Banshee's Viel was confirmed to be gone.
4. Are any of the current items going to have slightly altered effects for Dominion.

That is all. Answers if any is appreciated. I also understand if this info can not be released at this time. <3~

Madman Reborn

08-13-2011

I'll bump this thread by providing info I allready possess.

1. At first they will be dominion only but Riot allready stated that these items maybe used on SR based on players feedback. So we will almost for sure see some of the new items on SR as well.
2. Nothing has been stated about this but i'm sure this info will be released to us as we move closer to gamescom and pax
3. Afaik, banshees veil, wards and some other items(don't know which) again, it is my strong believe this will be communicated at a later time
4. Well, They did say that they try to make sure all archetype's are balanced by balancing the items so I guess this indeed means possibly altered stats and effects on some of the items we know allthough I guess it will be mostly stats that differ and not other effects.

I also believe that item tweaking is one of the things that they will be continually tweaking on until they release domion But i'm sure they will enclose more info in a bit.

Anyways, bump for a red post

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1056601
check the items section of this thread for info on new items and banned items.
yes, they will be dominion only, but Riot has said if the community really wants some of these items to carry over, they will.