Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we get some updates on old news? Pweeeease?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Variax

Recruiter

08-14-2011

Bump, I was also EXCITED about the engine update. I was absolutely blown away at how Morde looked in the screenshots. Also in regards to Twixiee, I searched each and every thread in the Dominion forum with a red post for information as you stated. I found nothing. But I DID find a hint. If it was one.

One Rioter Said that when Dominion comes out. Summoners Rift loading times will possibly DECREASE because of the modifications to the game they have made.

This could mean a Game Engine Modification, however not a Graphics Overhaul like they have stated earlier.

I am also a avid forum reader, and haven't read anything about the Graphics Update.

Variax

Recruiter

08-15-2011

Bump, I am still here. Waiting ;P

Variax

Recruiter

08-19-2011

Still here... *looses hope*