Can we get some updates on old news? Pweeeease?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Variax

Recruiter

08-13-2011

Dominion looks so great, it makes Summoners Rift look meh? No offense Riot, Summoners Rift is still awesome. I feel that Dominion will HEAVILY outshine it. It's like having someone eat dirt all their life, then letting them have a cookie, there is no going back ;P.

So I bring myself to ask this.
What happened to magma chamber, and when are you guys planning on doing the Graphics engine upgrade etc? It was brought up in PC Gamer a year ago, I was just wondering if you could give us some new info on the subject.
Link for reference.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/09/09/le...new-art-style/

I copied this from the general discussion. It was from my side so...

Thanks ahead of time Riot;P

Sw33tbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

For Real... at least let us know if it was canceled then we'll stop asking about it

Variax

Recruiter

08-14-2011

Bump for front page!

Variax

Recruiter

08-14-2011

To be honest a Soon™ or we can't go into detail about this subject will be fine...;P

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

it was indefinetly shelved. and it's been said quite a few times xD
there's quite a in depth post by morello somewhere in this dominion topic, go find it! ^_^

RailBladerX

08-14-2011

i made you a cookie but i eated it...

SheepKing

08-14-2011

I wish riot could give us some news about project shiny and stop hiding behind the fact that they're releasing a new map. I am super exited about project shiny, probably even more then you guys are, but it's getting very frustrating when riot promised stuff on season 1 and never delivered. Project Shiny was "THE THING" i was waiting so much. Anyways dominion is awesome.

R.I.P magma chamber / project shinny. I don't see any reason for riot to remake old champion model when project shiny is coming. IMO it's dead. never gonna happens. too bad.

calevenice

08-14-2011

Nova is probably killing zerglings in Magma Chamber.

MrDragonNoncreep

08-14-2011

LOL HoM ADDs STOP LAUGHTING!!!

funami

08-14-2011

i would love to know this as well as i was looking forward to Magma chamber as well.