Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lets just face it...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dexstar

08-13-2011

This game just received a small graphics overhaul on 3 champions a patch or 2 ago and when this game (mostly played on PC) is being updated and geared towards PC owners, us mac-users feel out of place. Now, yes, I have been a PC owner for most of my life and i currently own and play LoL on a PC, but when us mac-users want to play LoL on the go, we cant due to problems that the "so-called" mac client gives us. Now yes, this is a beta client and not a fully implemented client system for Mac OS, so there is bound to be problems and bugs. Downside, this evolving game is becoming more of a "only for PC" game (just like most of the Windows games that say "Only for Windows&quot. I think some of us can just give up hope that there isnt much support for the mac client. I dont mind looking for bugs (b/c its beta), but as for anyone else, I guess choose your next computer wisely (or possibly build your own since its cheaper than buying a new desktop) unless you go the laptop route. Just dont get sucked into buying alienware (its ridiculously expensive).

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-13-2011

it's not even a beta, it's a port. and actually, i'm using a fan-made port, works better. i suggest you guys to do the same, Riot abandoned theirs anyway.

if we're lucky, the next year will have a beta mac client. maybe. who knows. if they have some spare time.

sciyth

08-13-2011

Quote:
Ediwir:
it's not even a beta, it's a port. and actually, i'm using a fan-made port, works better. i suggest you guys to do the same, Riot abandoned theirs anyway.

if we're lucky, the next year will have a beta mac client. maybe. who knows. if they have some spare time.

I kind of lost all faith in Riot around June. It's hard to be optimistic and support of when you get absolutely nothing for 6 months and your ignored as well.

I like the game and i like the champs i used rp on but sometimes i really wish i hadn't bought rp. It would make this game easier to quit

TheButtonmen

08-13-2011

Quote:
sciyth:
I kind of lost all faith in Riot around June. It's hard to be optimistic and support of when you get absolutely nothing for 6 months and your ignored as well.

I like the game and i like the champs i used rp on but sometimes i really wish i hadn't bought rp. It would make this game easier to quit

Other then a free giftcard I was given I've been rigerously avoiding buying any RP for that very reason as I'm probably going to need to jump ships to another game such as Dota 2 as the framerate slowly but surely trends downwards as they add more and more. I expect given all the graphical improvements they are tauting about Dominion that it will be the straw that breaks the camels back and makes the mac "client" finally die.