In the first minute, how many groups will each team split into?

1 28 4.93%
2 216 38.03%
3+ 190 33.45%
you're an idiot and I'm a troll 134 23.59%
Voters: 568. You may not vote on this poll

strategy for the first minute of each match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archlord Mythos

08-13-2011

It definitely depends on team composition, as well as a number of internal factors.

Lukresio

08-13-2011

Based on the map, I would say that a 4-1 split in the beginning, 1 goes to the bottom capture point (best solo ability champ) 4 go to the more northern capture point, 3 leave that point and attempt to take the final point.

The main problem with this map though is backdooring is going to be so easy. I'm looking forward to dominion.

roborious

08-13-2011

My guess would be 1 person goes in 1 direction 4 go in the other. Out of the 4 one person pops ghost and/or level up a speed skill. get the 1 on the other side and meet up to 4vx contest one on the opposing side.

Pokymon99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

I'm thinking 1 goes bot to secure that point, and 4 go top. 1 stops at the first point to secure that, and it's a 3v3 battle at the windmill.

calevenice

08-13-2011

How much of a role do you guys think CV will play? Personally, I think any decent support player will have the middle of the map warded enough and sufficently to be able to replace CV as a summoner spell when playing Dominion. However, for the first few matches, I will take it just to be safe.

edit: Just found out that wards are banned from dominion.

PariasDark

08-14-2011

I am thinking the standard way, at least to star will be a 3/2 split with 2 going for the closest point on the bottom and the other 3 capping the closest top point before moving to the windmill. At the same time depending on the players and team comp there are many different stratagems that could be employed. These could be things such as 1 bot 4 top or 5 top.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

I feel like it will probably be a set of two paired teammates splitting to get the close capture points, and one runner to try and either take the neutral point, or to take an enemy point from behind after they leave.

MemoryLapse

08-14-2011

i would bring all 5 to mid and decide the game right there.

Vilelich

08-14-2011

1 goes to the bottom near your base 1 to the top near your base to cap them, and 3 head to the middle one at the top and take the advantage begining game.

GoTWooD

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0b View Post
one isnt a group though
it's not asking how many people in a group. It asks how many groups, and 1 group is a group.