Nocturne hits like a pillow.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shahrukh Khan

08-12-2011

Well, I just picked up the hero, but lately I haven't been able to kill anything. I've tried the builds on mobafire, but they do not seem to work well. I'm not new to the game, I can play really well, but I can't seem to do much with nocturne.

(I jungle)

Verzam

08-12-2011

Try solomid or leaguecraft for guides, mobafire is usually out of date

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

I don't know what guide you're following, but here's how I usually build him:

Flat armor seals, flat AS everything else.

Vamp scepter
Boots 1
Wriggles
Boots 2 (zerkers if you can, else mercs)
Ghostblade
Bveil if you need some extra bulk, BC if you need some more dmg.
The one you didn't buy.
Last two items are whatever.

BestScytherNA

08-13-2011

you're doing it wrong.

AS3Chyld

08-13-2011

due wtf thats a terrible nocturne build lol man i use him most and kill carry so if i were you i would get boots first to save money and solo mid using ur Q to hold back enemy champs from getting exp and gold then save up to get a dorions sheild after level 3 ur shoul have gotten Q E Q and on lvl 4 E so that you can hit enemy champs from a far and then if they get close scare them while healing a little after enough cash get a BF sword or if possible blood thirster and then infinity edge later sell your sheild later on if need be to get phantom dancers for more movement and AS or a Zeal if ou dont have enough and if you havent gotten BG boots already do that as for gameplay stay mid till you reach about lvl 6 or 7 and then control top and bottom from mid by ganking with your ult then using E Q E Q and if your enemy isnt dead then they have god on their side

Epsilon2012

08-13-2011

Mid Nocturne.....
-Now who is doing it wrong???
-Are you putting Ashe or Annie in the Jungle then???

---1 Ranged harass skill and being squishy isn't going to work...

Mambazo

08-13-2011

Unless Zikilo is a smurf account, you are new to the game. LoL has a wicked learning curve. I'm still learning things after almost 1000 games. I checked your match history, and you're on the right track as far as building noc goes, so i'm guessing what needs improvement are 1.)you being summoner level 20 so you can use good runes 2.)being 30 so you can use all your mastery points AND 3.)picking your targets and ganks in the most effective way possible. Don't just gank the lane you're nearest to; you must consider if the enemies are overextended, whether they have escapes or CC, and how tough they are, to know whether your gank will be successful. Good luck.

Dannyism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Build full set blood thirsters
feed them
??????????
Profit.