Release Notes v0.9.22.18

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolex

09-10-2009

So, today I sadly wasnt able to play LoL during the game since i was out on this place called Wizard Games, playing some card games with my mates.

Finally i got home, and realised that the servers were down for a 6 hour (yes, that's 6 hours) maintenance.

Bumbed out as i was after reading this i thought to myself to keep it up:
"Oh well, with this 6 hour maintenance we certainly are getting new heroes and alot of fixes and stuffs."

Yeah, that was going to happen.

I throw myself in a game asap when the servers came back up, just to play a nice, quite equal, game with some of my friends. (Which we obviously won.)

So getting out of this game, I started looking for patch notes and found them.
Having some delay on the web-page i got my expectations high to see the long list of bug fixes, balance fixes, new heroes and so on.

Just to realise that the patch notes are even shorter then this message (Yes, this is the reason for the bull**** in the start) and I was just curious;

Why, oh why, did you need 6 hours for that small work?

Doctor Awesome

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
Um launcher crashed when DLing, now every time I start launcher it crashes.

Also DoctorAwesome, what's your rune bug? - I have this thing where it pretty much crashes whenever I go on rune page or even a page where they are visible. It crashes so hard when I start Lol up again it crashes again, then 2nd restart (of game) I can play.
That. It locks up on "Retrieving data from server" forever. I haven't been able to change my runes for months now.

Husbane

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgatonvonSnygg View Post
Am I the only one getting stuck at 97% when updating? NEED MY FIX!!!!! :'[
I'm getting this and I've tried reinstalling to the same result. Any ideas?

Heero Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2009

Awesome patch i was having long quese hope this will fix it

FreshLikeThresh

09-10-2009

still gonna play my favorite pudge-like hero

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

still ridiculous queues here. . .

Idomis

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husbane View Post
I'm getting this and I've tried reinstalling to the same result. Any ideas?
I had to restore my HeroPak_client.zip file to its original state to complete the installation.

Husbane

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idomis View Post
I had to restore my HeroPak_client.zip file to its original state to complete the installation.
Ah, should have thought of that. I uninstalled and started a reinstall, so I'm guessing that will fix it. Next time I install a custom skin, I'll back up HeroPak_client.zip.

J

T0HKA YATOGAMI

09-10-2009

I was having the same problem.. I had just tried editing the camera values before patching to see how it affected game play, and it wouldnt complete the patch until I restored the map1 file

Cukos

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLikeMike View Post
Good stuff hopefully this will stop the blitz whiners
I say nerf him for another second still!