Champion Sneak Peek: Talon, The Blade's Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undercover Urf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-13-2011

Finally, another true stealth character!

Arntor2112

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-13-2011

i spent so much on swain already don't make me do it again!

StuffedBeef

08-13-2011

This guy's background is so easy...

He was hired by the Order of the Black rose, a secret society that used to rule Noxus.The 2 prominent black rose members are LeBanc and Swain. His job was to assassinate General Boram Darkwill the general who took power after the fall of the black rose. After the job the Black Rose tried to tie up loose ends. However he is a beast assassin and killed all off his attackers. The proof is in LeBlanc and swain's judgements a ton of journals of justice. And at the bottom of this sneak preview, with the sword which has swain's crow on top and a black rose twisted around it. Also the eyes of Noxus are always watching refers to the soon to be rulers of Noxus the Black Rose. They might have also tried to recruit him as he said "my blade serves no one"

daekei

Recruiter

08-13-2011

Why did you say "this this"?

GrimmReaperrr

08-13-2011

Omfg epic epic epic!!!

Sora908

08-13-2011

ad swain?

Charliie Sheeen

08-13-2011

Epic Winning

Sora908

08-13-2011

all true stealth champs are broken >.> so fix them first then make a new stealth champ? OR make a new true stealth champ and make him the first to really work without being super OP ?

"make him the first to really work without being super OP" - most likely never going to happen.

eVo Spark

08-13-2011

Woah, Ezio's joining the League?

Skørne

08-13-2011

I dont know why any1 is generating alliances for this guy, he's obviously not noxian or demacian... read first panel "blade serves no one"