Question about Nidalee's Passive

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxx

08-13-2011

You really think that in over a year of working on this map, and ALL of Riot's competent employees, that none of them would have thought of something so obvious? You're insulting Riot, shut up.

iL FraN

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by muntazer View Post
nid is still not too bad if there were no brushes due to her hidden passive which gives xp to near by lower level allied champions =)
Man that passive is a joke (litterally). It?s useless.

iL FraN

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfallyn View Post
If there are no wards, champs with site traps like teemo will be highly sought after and or banned.
To be fair, usually when I play in SR, it seems that my allies are missing the wards items in their shop.
That might be the reason why THEY NEVER buy them.
I haven?t seen much wards in SR either : p

Now seriously, that would make AP teemo and shaco even more viable.

Zephamous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2011

LOL. AP shaco defending would be SO funny now. People will have to run into it to capture :P

Miles Long

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
There are bushes, and a decently large number of them.
So what idiot at Riot decided that this map also needed to be ruined by unbalanced patches of spot invisibility?

I'm pretty fscking disappointed, it looked like there wasn't going to be any brush in the crystal scar.

Whatever, I've learned to expect poor balance decisions from your company.

Sylphic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Ok, troll.

Gloribhem

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL FraN View Post
Man that passive is a joke (litterally). It?s useless.
Nidalee is lvl 6 or 7. You are lvl 5 and 1 creep kill away from lvl 6. You stand around her for a little while back behind your tower because they have it pushed and have 3 people. Bam, you're lvl 6 now. It's not useless it's just very situational and it is helpful no matter how you think about it.

Quicksav

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
Nidalee is lvl 6 or 7. You are lvl 5 and 1 creep kill away from lvl 6. You stand around her for a little while back behind your tower because they have it pushed and have 3 people. Bam, you're lvl 6 now. It's not useless it's just very situational and it is helpful no matter how you think about it.
-_- the way nid's hidden passive works is if she levels up near a lower level champ they get a little bit of experience.

how is she leveling up to give you the last bit of xp you need if your not leveling up from the same source? the passive is just funny....