Is heimerdinger balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Median

08-12-2011

I usually own with heimerdinger and everyone tells me it is only because he is OP, is this true?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

*after 2 minutes of laughing hysterically*
Are you serious? Someone called HEIMERDINGER OP?!? XD

Ah man, thanks for the laugh. Heimer's a great champ, I actually think he's balanced now that his turrets don't eat his mana bar like Sion's stun. Great damage output, 3 CCs, the only thing that's weird is his ultimate but it's still awesome, and a good heimer is probably the most dangerous damaging support caster there is.

HarlequinReaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

i agree/disagree with Ex, Heime is my best champ. i've heard ppl call me on OP alot. idk why. his ult is good to slow ememies while u juke n ur turrets take them dwn!!!! >

andrd

08-12-2011

i personally think heim sucks, hes good at camping in a bush but he gets focused down easy if he doesnt have both his turrets...even with both of them he is so squishy hed still probably die. i always get happy when i see an enemy heim

RubixTheCube

08-12-2011

After they changed him to where he puts down frost turrets during 'UPGRADE!' I think he is perfectly balanced.