Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What should they do to shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YesManKABLAAM

08-12-2011

This is a thread for people who think shaco should be fixed....or nerfed, or buffed
For me, I actually think he should be fixed in certain areas.
For one, his dance....every knows about that. How its not how it used to be.
Second, his boxes should be able to hit the closest target. You dont know how many times my jungling has been sabotaged by his ******ed ass boxes. Yea, they fear alright. Has a pretty good fear for shaco himself. But it doesnt hit the targets I want it to hit. Or at least hit the targets it feared, not just random targets.
Maybe his passive should be slightly buffed but it might make him too powerful.
I heard some people wanting him to make him better in team fights, which is not really possible to do unless they increase the health and fear of the boxes or something, then everything would be just going like "WTF"

Nightlynx

08-12-2011

They are probably not fixing Shaco because of his utility in Dominion...

Thats why they nerfed TF/Panth (instantly landing on two capture points at lvl 6 lol regardless of where they are lol)

YesManKABLAAM

08-12-2011

Quote:
Nightlynx:
They are probably not fixing Shaco because of his utility in Dominion...

Thats why they nerfed TF/Panth (instantly landing on two capture points at lvl 6 lol regardless of where they are lol)

Hm....Didnt think about that o.o

Boomstick II

08-12-2011

Maybe the health of his boxes could slowly scale as the game progresses, similar to how the minions' health increases over time. This way, late game, they aren't obliterated by a simple sneeze. They wouldn't get increased health from leveling the skill or anything (or they could, which would be another possibility), it would just be a certain set amount similar to the minions.

Also, fixing all his bugs would help a TON in the first place. Making him able to box while invisible and not have all his puffs of orange smoke be easily seen even in bushes would help him out as well.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

08-12-2011

Shaco is fine as is

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

08-12-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1091141

Please give your input to this solution here. Keep the post up for a few days and see what becomes of it.