Nasus mid, good idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticFlame

08-12-2011

As the title says, Nasus mid? His Q would greatly benefit from it and a Nasus with his Q farmed up can carry if played well.Not to mention taking out the squishies easily. Also, I build Nasus primarily tanky with a Tri force. Thoughts?

Poptart Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

I've played against one Nasus mid, and it was *alright* he's really easy to harass and destroy early game.

Kalisia01

08-12-2011

Nasus is better solo top against another melee where he can counter-harass far better with Wither and SS.

GalacticFlame

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalisia01 View Post
Nasus is better solo top against another melee where he can counter-harass far better with Wither and SS.
The thing with solo top, which I love, is that it's almost always 1vs2 because I play primarily normals, and 1vs2, people get aggressive, and Nasus needs farm, and you know, aggressive gameplay means you can't go out and farm.

GalacticFlame

08-12-2011

Bump?

zChip

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticFlame View Post
The thing with solo top, which I love, is that it's almost always 1vs2 because I play primarily normals, and 1vs2, people get aggressive, and Nasus needs farm, and you know, aggressive gameplay means you can't go out and farm.
You shouldn't be going out to farm.
Let the minions come closer to your tower, use E as soon as they stop moving (they can hit the tower), and use Q to lasthit.
If your tower is taking significant damage, put more points into your E rather than Q.

Ah, forgot to answer your question:
Nasus shouldn't mid.
The towers are too close for creeps to build up and he'll get torn apart by other mid laners.