[Guide] Hyfe's Guide to the Competitive Nasus (The Teamwrecker)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hams

07-15-2010

Anyone know of where to get this guide. The links are broken.

NVM: Google Cache ftw

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

The links seem to be broken, anyone know where I can find this guide?

Mr Collie Man

07-16-2010

His guide is hosted on Leaguecraft I believe, and that site has been very shaky lately. If it doesn't work, try again later. I've had mixed success.

tehdoughboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

I'm sad. I was really hoping to try this guide out with Nasus, but leaguecraft is down

timedpath

Recruiter

07-16-2010

leaguecraft no longer works..... QQ i cant read a guide wit alot of pages.

LaMilton Taeshan

07-16-2010

Now that cleanse is useless, what summoner spells do you use?

Hyfe

07-16-2010

I have been without internet for the past week due to moving. I apologize for the people that haven't been able to read the guide due to issues with leaguecraft lately. My internet gets hooked up Monday and ill see what I can do then about hosting it elsewhere as well as making updates.

Dixta

07-17-2010

So leaguecraft is up but the guides cant be found due to a 503 error. Thanks for all your work hyfe. My friend now mains nasus and does 2v1 lane while I jungle with amumu. We both took on barons at level 12 and did it with no problem! Then proceeded to push into their base after the following ace.

Dessim8

07-17-2010

What are your thoughts on Cleanse now that it doesn't remove as many debuffs? Is it still as viable as it once was?

Gorion

07-20-2010

leaguecraft is back up