About some champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond

08-12-2011

This is my personal opinion of some champions of this game after playing around 2.5k games and sitting at 1718 elo.

Brand : He can deal a lot of damage , but I don't personally think he is OP. I just feel like he needs a tweak , maybe reduce the stun to 1.75 instead of 2. I don't really know tbh , he's fine.

Swain : Get his ult like it was before. He was balanced.

Ryze : I feel like he needs more base hp. He's so squishy early game , and I think that's why it makes him really hard to play in the current meta game. His early is really poor until he gets his tear and suchs. He's strong , no doubt , but I feel like he needs that decent early game to be effective.

Fiddle's ult : Way too strong.Takes 1.5 sec to unleash a lot of damage .. AoE. He got WAY too much CC's for the damage he can do.

Warwick's E : I feel like It's a little bit lackluster and at the same time , no risk for some rewards.I would say , nerf the % move speed on it but instead add a little slow stack-able on attacks. This could bring his pre lvl 4 ganks decent , and could compensate for the red buff nerf that a red stated.

Udyr's Q : Way too much damage early on. It needs a tweak , he's basically unbeatable when it comes to 1v1 top lane lvl 2/3. The ability to do 200 damage lvl 1 with decent runes is really deadly , and unbalanced. Reduce the base magic damage.

Leblanc : Nerf her early game and give her better scaling. She is just too ridiculous early game and lackluster late game.

Orianna's W : Little bit overpowered , gives way too much move speed while slowing enemies AND dealing damage.

And after playing a lot lot of BLC , I would say that a new CC could be awesome.The ''sleep''. It's like a stun , but instead , it stops when you get attacked. This could be deadly in competitive play , while being balanced.

xXReVeRSeXx

08-12-2011

I like most of them except the leblanc. She isnt that great early game being that her cd's r high, she doesnt have crazy mana for harrasing, her e and basicly useless with minions around, and she is a bit squishy.

Diamond

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXReVeRSeXx View Post
I like most of them except the leblanc. She isnt that great early game being that her cd's r high, she doesnt have crazy mana for harrasing, her e and basicly useless with minions around, and she is a bit squishy.
Thank you for your feedback. I agree with you , she really got a weird skillset for a mage. However , as soon as she gets lvl 6 she can pretty much insta-gib any other AP carries mid. I should play her more tho , so I could get a better overall opinion of her.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3azer View Post
she really got a weird skillset for a mage.
Ever seen Mesmers in Guild Wars? All their spells are based around energy and debuffing, which is really weird and hard to use right. I think of Leblanc as a Mesmer, except instead of debuffing it's general deception.

Leblanc needs a buff, period. Her early game is meh, her mid game is great, but her late game drops off a cliff.

Orianna, they just nerfed her W last patch (not this patch), though it was pretty small. .1 AP and 5% slow lost. I think she's balanced for her risk/reward, she's a very rewarding and truly difficult to play champion.

Udyr, overall has some problems. His Q does not match up with the rest of his kit, being AD based magic damage (that'd be like Ryze's Q being AP based physical damage), and it generally does a load of damage before you can press Flash.

Fiddles, yeah his ult fires fast but you realize all his viability is in a CC and drain, and his AoE is all he contributes to a team fight. Sometimes his fear and silence help but really that's all he has that does anything in a real team fight. And since he can only fear 1 at a time, a group of 3 will decimate him, especially with CC.

Ryze, I feel he's fine as is. Of course I'm used to people not even wanting to come close to me cause my short hello is my little blue friend bouncing between the two champs coming to greet me.

Swain, idk what to think about him cause I usually beat him either way.

Brand, I feel they should lower his Q stun a bit and increase the AP ratio. It does less damage than Annie's Q and only has a bit more range, and no mana return.

WW, I rarely see him played, but they usually do it well. idc what to say about his E.

Diamond

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Ever seen Mesmers in Guild Wars? All their spells are based around energy and debuffing, which is really weird and hard to use right. I think of Leblanc as a Mesmer, except instead of debuffing it's general deception.

Leblanc needs a buff, period. Her early game is meh, her mid game is great, but her late game drops off a cliff.

Orianna, they just nerfed her W last patch (not this patch), though it was pretty small. .1 AP and 5% slow lost. I think she's balanced for her risk/reward, she's a very rewarding and truly difficult to play champion.

Udyr, overall has some problems. His Q does not match up with the rest of his kit, being AD based magic damage (that'd be like Ryze's Q being AP based physical damage), and it generally does a load of damage before you can press Flash.

Fiddles, yeah his ult fires fast but you realize all his viability is in a CC and drain, and his AoE is all he contributes to a team fight. Sometimes his fear and silence help but really that's all he has that does anything in a real team fight. And since he can only fear 1 at a time, a group of 3 will decimate him, especially with CC.

Ryze, I feel he's fine as is. Of course I'm used to people not even wanting to come close to me cause my short hello is my little blue friend bouncing between the two champs coming to greet me.

Swain, idk what to think about him cause I usually beat him either way.

Brand, I feel they should lower his Q stun a bit and increase the AP ratio. It does less damage than Annie's Q and only has a bit more range, and no mana return.

WW, I rarely see him played, but they usually do it well. idc what to say about his E.
I didn't play Guild wars that much tbh. But yeah , orianna is like lee sin atm : Hard to play , high rewards. I feel like her W is too strong but that's maybe just me. And fiddle , yeah CC rapes him. However , the hourglass counters them pretty hard and makes his ult ridiculous.

Thanks for your feedback too , appreciate.

And yeah , this is my opinion from ranked games.Orianna and brand are pretty much picked every games.