Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mord Shield: Display on Health Bar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandemoniumVV

08-12-2011

Hey,
I'm assuming this hasn't been brought up otherwise it would probably already be implemented.
When mord gains his shield from dealing damage, it should appear on his health gauge (much like spell shield or mana barrier) It only seems logical.

forcequit

08-12-2011

Yeah often times i misjudge his health and commit because I'm used to the shield being shown. I think its a good idea but then again its also hard because if he has full shields then the health bar would be more than full by a lot.

banditboy41

08-12-2011

but its right under it

PandemoniumVV

08-12-2011

Quote:
forcequit:
its also hard because if he has full shields then the health bar would be more than full by a lot.

You bring up a good point, i tested it with a blitz mana barrier higher than his health. The mana barrier bars accurately represent the effective health he has.

áuxi

08-12-2011

his shield is below his hp.... what more do you want... -1

Everspace

08-12-2011

Quote:
XIIreaperIIX:
his shield is below his hp.... what more do you want... -1

I think the simplest solution would be to add hashes to his bar, because his HP would be doing all sorts of weird things.