Add an indicator for Garen's ult.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superbratan

08-12-2011

Unlike most abilities, Garen's R does not deal a set amount of damage every time it is used. It is sometimes hard to figure out when is the best time to use it since the damage fluctuates all the time.

My suggestion is to add some sort of indicator, similar to the chicken when Tryndamere uses mocking shout, that would show whether the enemy can be killed by R.

I remember some time ago you wanted to implement the same thing on Cho'Gath, but I don't know why that didn't come through. Cho does not really need this because you can just look at the target's HP and use the ult when he gets low enough. But with Garen, you don't really have the time to use a calculator to figure out the best time to use the ult.

Aloretec

08-12-2011

Cho does get an indicator. I believe it's some swirling circle around them. I actually hate this idea, both for Cho and Garen, as you've taken all the skill out of their ults but since Cho got it. Garen should too

Gorkins

08-12-2011

Personally I think there's quite enough "indicators" in the game, and I would normally be against this but if Cho really has one for his ult and Garen doesnt... that's pretty stupes

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

that'd be lame since no other champions have an indicator they just have a base amount of damage that doesn't calculate magic resist or armor...

Šuxi

08-12-2011

garen is noob freindly enough already his ultimate in my opinion is way too strong and this would just further add to my frustration.