Pantheon / Noc / TF / Karthus / GP / Kassadin / shaco etc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

08-12-2011

Global ulty's..... My mains our listed above minus TF.... (never played him never will)

My point is not to say these our my mains but as some1 who does play i wonder....

1. Will the range be lowered on the ultys of Noc / Pantheon / tf For those because honestly the map doesn't seem big enough to where....... i can be anywhere at any time as long as my ulty is up if i am playing Noc / Panth or TF..... thats a major advantage regardless........ I will not mind if you dont nerf the range (and i mean for that map only leave the range the same for TT / Summoners but i feel it has to be lowered but then again i dont know how big the map is till i can play and see it with my own eyes.......

2. Karthus just goes BOOM! and everyone gets hit thats universal no1 should *****.... thats life but does that stop some1 from getting points same with GP O no some1 all alone activating the thing MUAHHAHAHAHAAHHA.................... What balancing steps our you taking for this or Will my karthus be banned in ranked games??? (was 5-0 ranked on summoners rift got greedy 5-1)

3. Shaco is nerfed in the god **** ground and i have no idea why he is............ because kassadin is the same thing except ap and does more burst o **** he cant go invis ill just q and run and r! faster then shacos q mana w/e..... ....... O **** were talking about the game mode... My bad.....

How will kass / Shaco (buff him ffs) fair on this map... lets just talk about kass because he will be played... This champion can flash with his "r" and you can just take flash so you can pretty much just speed around the map i assume summoner spells will have shorter cool downs on this or will it be you gotta know when 2 use them... Thats a good question just by its self.... I guess you can toss jarvin and anyone else who can quickly get from point A to point B quickly....

Movement speed is the next question i would like to bring up.... These champions will the addition of Movespeed items some changes can just around the map is this mode gonna be 5 quick carries win the game pick top burst move in and kill???
MF
GangPlanks E gives movement
Urfs E allows him to move fast / and see low hp targets...
Blitz
And anyone else who can run fast or cause some1 to run fast (blitz zilean etc etc)

What steps will be taken to slow down people from just being able to be in anyplace at anytime because they can....

Connorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

since when did kass have a global ult.

AlphaPhoenix

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
Movement speed is the next question i would like to bring up....

Blitz
And anyone else who can run fast or cause some1 to run fast (blitz zilean etc etc)

What steps will be taken to slow down people from just being able to be in anyplace at anytime because they can....
Quote:
Blitz
Quote:
Urfs E
Wat

JcKwan

08-12-2011

Quote:
forgot shen... I guess he just ninja'd his way out of this one...

and the steps is teamwork... just like in summoners rift or TT your team will react to backdooring or back capturing for dominion... a plan will be developed... the plan is unknown cause no one has played the final copy of dominion yet

Ions03

08-13-2011

I had shen on the list and removed my bad! but it was more of defensive move but your right he just High im there and I didnt say Kass had a global i had he had 2 flashes and the other noob was wondering about urf...

Ob you dont have Warwick and you dont have the URF skin 4 him brah no worries I DO! Urf #1 in my heart pantheon #1 in my brain