Pantheon damage is fine, buff his survivability.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarijuanaMonster

08-12-2011

There's these things called item slots. And when two of them are filled pantheon can have 3.6k+ health, and a slow. Then you can tank a tower or even two and not die in a mandrop.

Then theres one that gives 50 magic resist, mana n health, and blocks spells all the time.

Build some survivability, build boots to counter the enemy team and you will be fine with pantheon. Skip the mana items use mana regen runes and a handful of manapots until mid-end game youll be fine.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Um...no. If they lowered Pantheon's capacity to deal damage, then he should get more survivability in return. But he does great damage. He scales incredibly well with damage items. He should NOT be more tanky than he already is.

Enalung

08-12-2011

If you want more HP, build the right items for that. I honestly don't think he needs any kind of survivability buffs. It's like any mage, they are squish as hell unless you know how to build them.

If you're getting focussed, damage should not be your priority anymore. It means the other team already finds you threatning enough. At that point, it's time to make sure you will survive the encounter. If your getting focussed, the rest of the team is being left alone. I always find it rather fun when I'm playing Anivia, with a fail tank on my team and end up getting focused. I usualy come out of it alive with my team having literaly cleaned the floor.

daoyinyang01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skovtrold View Post
From here,
to about here, should've been something about how I like Pantheon as a champion.

Starting here
and ending here, is something about how he still, even after the buffs feels a bit like a lackluster, because he dies too fast, when he tries to jump into fights, doing his damage.

And this final section, will from here

to here, be some numbers that will show, that panth will be more balanced, if they buffed his hp, since he is a really squishy melee, with only a random defensive passive, and a single block every 10th second with his W. Even after buying a defensive item he feels more squishy than some ap casters, and heck, he has the same hp as Annie, Fiddle and Orianna, and less hp than Lux, Karma and Morgana, and they are all casters and they all have shields. (except fiddle, but he has op drain) If a champion is supposed to fight melee, he also needs some hp to back it up!

Tlr
Panth needs more hp to become viable
I have noticed that Pantheon has 2047 health at level 18 before it was 1999 at level 18 so they buffed his health by 48 more hit points which isn't much.

Onimus Terlain

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoyinyang01 View Post
I have noticed that Pantheon has 2047 health at level 18 before it was 1999 at level 18 so they buffed his health by 48 more hit points which isn't much.
Are you sure you weren't just seeing a pantheon who runs a defensive mastery set?

veteran scars gives 48 hp.

Tankjohnson

08-12-2011

yea panths base hp is stil 1999