Mordekaiser Is Presently the Most Un-Balanced Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coppercat88

08-12-2011

people plz dont lie about morde. Sure he has no NATURAL cc or get away abilities but we all know that any good morde always gets a crstal sceptor to perma slow anyone he is chasing and he is usually running ghost and ignite. He has plenty of get away potential. You chasing him? he throws on his metal cloud shield thingy and turns round to smack you with a cone of destruction everynow and then and all is ok cause his base health is legit. And that is only if he doesnt have ghost up. So all of you noobs trying to defend your precious morde can just shut your face. I play morde also and i love him. But i will admit I play him when I want to ensure a win bc he is the only character in the game besides maybe a fed udyre that can solo 2 or more characters and come out unharmed with a ghost at his side...

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby20 View Post
Morde, like Yi and Tryn, is often a "op" champ in the eyes of less experienced players. The thing about Mord is always pushing. If you have a jungler he becomes, essentially, free kills because he is always overextended and has no escape. As you get better you will quickly learn that he isn't all that great, and the ways of harassing him if you play a ranged champion or how to attack him as melee.
The problem is a well played mid Mordekaiser requires early ganks regardless as to whether the champ is fed or not. You don't have that with any other champ in the game, really. But the key is to focus a Morde once his shield is down, then burst and ignite. If you have a random queue team and no one helps mid--or no one can help mid, for whatever reason--it can be GG pretty quickly. Or if a guy wastes his abils/mana on Morde's shield. But! Just because a Mordekaiser gets fed early doesn't mean the game is over, and that keys in to the experience factor.

I had a game in which our bottom fed Mordekaiser 3-0 early, and I was topping w/ Caitlyn as Alistar. We got to team fights and I, as the tank, focused Mordekaiser (after his minion-shield was gone)--a tactic some would vote against. But in the end, the Mordekaiser finished 6-9 and we won.

Pixilz

08-12-2011

Well amumu can do insane dmg when he is built purely tank... oh wait this is about morde... umm morde can haz shield..

Halfaddict

08-12-2011

Morde is pitifully easy to kill early game...I like to take advantage of that.

SHOE788

08-12-2011

Didn't see anyone mention this but...

If you are facing a morde, try to do team fights in the jungle, then Morde cannot farm up his shield with creep waves.

RavenGlenn

08-12-2011

Step 1: Get magic resist
Step 2: Don't fight Morde by your minions
Step 3: Gank him early
Step 4: Profit

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfaddict View Post
Morde is pitifully easy to kill early game...I like to take advantage of that.
I actually just had a game where me and Mumu killed him 5 times.

Then he just stacked defense and proceeded to not give a **** about us while pushing.

iDreamLike

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppercat88 View Post
people plz dont lie about morde. Sure he has no NATURAL cc or get away abilities but we all know that any good morde always gets a crstal sceptor to perma slow anyone he is chasing and he is usually running ghost and ignite. He has plenty of get away potential. You chasing him? he throws on his metal cloud shield thingy and turns round to smack you with a cone of destruction everynow and then and all is ok cause his base health is legit. And that is only if he doesnt have ghost up. So all of you noobs trying to defend your precious morde can just shut your face. I play morde also and i love him. But i will admit I play him when I want to ensure a win bc he is the only character in the game besides maybe a fed udyre that can solo 2 or more characters and come out unharmed with a ghost at his side...
You're a Morde player? Lamest excuse on the forums.

Imation29

Daikaze

08-12-2011

Is it because of the heavy mace? He just needs to lean a little more to the other side to avoid falling.

I imagine that if he fell it'd be like a turtle.