Mordekaiser Is Presently the Most Un-Balanced Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idioSyncr4zy

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalysa View Post
Well, the Morde shield is the biggest issue; he can fill it up too quickly with a small amount of effort.
I've said this before, but I have no issue with Morde because if you're smart, you can harass him before he can build his shield (i.e. when he's on his way to the minion wave). Kass is a relatively weak laner, but I let him throw his spells, giving him a shield, burst his shield and then stay with the wave. Whenever he runs up to regen his shield, I silence him and laugh. If you have any CC throw it on him before he gets to the wave and punish him. He only dominates lanes if you let him... or if it's a bad matchup. Call for a lane change.

Jogsta

08-12-2011

I don't know much about morde, but watching him come away from a 3v1 and killing at least one of my teammates (almost the other two) makes me a little suspicious. Maybe some adjustments to his shield or something. I feel that the reason he can survive that much damage is because he can build his shield pretty easily. Again, I don't know that much about Morde...

The Starflyer

08-12-2011

He's a melee champion that can outrange many ranged champions in terms of harass. His harassment costs HP instead of mana, and he can regen it fairly easy with just a regrowth pendent (plus it casts from his shield if he has it up). I think morde is an interesting champion but he's too good at what he does.

Dark Slayer487

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogsta View Post
I don't know much about morde, but watching him come away from a 3v1 and killing at least one of my teammates (almost the other two) makes me a little suspicious. Maybe some adjustments to his shield or something. I feel that the reason he can survive that much damage is because he can build his shield pretty easily. Again, I don't know that much about Morde...
That means either he was fed, or your team-mates didn't have magic resist OR CC.

sehakoziel

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby20 View Post
Morde, like Yi and Tryn, is often a "op" champ in the eyes of less experienced players. The thing about Mord is always pushing. If you have a jungler he becomes, essentially, free kills because he is always overextended and has no escape. As you get better you will quickly learn that he isn't all that great, and the ways of harassing him if you play a ranged champion or how to attack him as melee.
Ward ... no longer an issue.

sehakoziel

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Slayer487 View Post
That means either he was fed, or your team-mates didn't have magic resist OR CC.
Mgc pen > mgc rst

sehakoziel

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanahanad View Post
And you know, his horrible base stats.
I don't know the difference off hand compared to other champions, so you might be right there. I'm inclined to point at his no mana pool requisite to help balance out any discrepancy found there.

I'd also like to state that base stats are rather insignificant vs item power. Thus that initial base stat difference(If there even is one), will not be near as much of a factor as having a significantly higher cs, which is very likely on a morde player.

Dark Slayer487

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehakoziel View Post
Mgc pen > mgc rst
CC > Glass Cannon Mordekaiser.

Nocturnes

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsius View Post
Why is Mordekaiser the only champion allowed to dish out INSANE damage when he is built as a PURE tank?
Stopped reading right here. Any Mordekaiser that builds pure tank has a negligible damage output and essentially becomes nothing more than an ult-bot. If you're dying to him anyway then one's skill level, or lack-of, is to blame.

Ow My Feels

08-12-2011

Same issue every time... He gots no CC and he is a harraser. And no he isn't considered a full tank, he is a AP tank. So stop whinning and deal with it there are many posts like this and riot ignored it all.
AND GET MR IF HE IS FED.