Eve needs love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmperorCookie

08-12-2011

English is not my native language so please excuse any mistakes.

TL;DR;
Eve needs her slow on destealth changed to a snare or silence so she can become useful again, or any other useful idea. I'd prefer the snare one. Upvote so Riot can give some love to Evelynn.

I'm saying that without regret. She once was my favorite champion to play with and I would play her almost every game. People back then would rage and QQ and often queue dodge me for that, but I always ended up owning because I know how to be most effective with her.

She got through a couple of nerfs and her early game became almost impossible to pull off, but I practiced and succeded. Jungle was possible before these nerfs.

But now, she does not stun. I can understand that, it was a bit OP. They removed that thing that made people rage.

I believe what Riot wanted is to let a chance to them who got cought unaware and out of position to fight back. That idea alone is stupid. That's what stealths are for.

Second, like Twitch doesn't stun, but he's ranged so that give him a chance do actually autoattack a couple of times before being retaliated by let's say Garen with his silence. Eve on her side has NO chance to escape his silence.

I think her balance (AP ratios and stats) are okay now, it makes her really hard to play early game where it counts the most.

What she needs to be viable is at least a snare or a silence, but not a slow. Personally, the snare would be better because it lets you a chance to cast and Eve being melee lets you cast EVERYTHING you have off CD. Any other ideas could be great but that's the one I could come up with.

Please, upvote this so Riot can give a bit of love to Eve and make her playable en enjoyable again!

Suitic

08-12-2011

Since the latest nerf for Eve, she is best build as a roamer. Because of her stealth, she has an awesome opening with he E spell. When you still try to play her the old way, it wont go as succesfull as always.

Aquakiller

08-12-2011

-_- I agree with you, but the guy ^ me.. WRONG WRONG WRONG! anyways, i Main Eve, i have for a very, very, very long time. ( I even have a nice Eve skin!) Riot sucks for nerfing my Eve. And from what i've heard, the stealth rework is a piece of C R A P. Riot, you suck, now fix my Eve!

Oh! and Ad eve is better than ap -_-

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

You must be living under a rock.
Riot already said they have are going to buff her when they make the stealth rework.

Aquakiller

08-12-2011

They better not get rid of malice and spites cooldown -_- because thats the kind of "buffing" Riot does now days

Morgana Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

The rework of stealth is gonna kill eve completely unless they make her ranged -.- cause You can't really get away with stealth or even get close enough to attack them if they really don't want you around -.- unless you waste your ult but even then her skills would be way to close ranged and since I'm suspecting that this "Stalk" is gonna take out the CC she has... then she wouldn't be able to get very many hits on the enemy -.- it basically would take out all meaning of eve and even twitch for that matter because they rely on sneaking up on other people and without it they aren't worth anything -.-

milkytoast

08-12-2011

playing her as a ganker is just painful now. She still has all the hate directed toward her that she had before, her mana regen at the first few levels is awful. if you want a compromise with her stealth mechanic go between a stun and slow, give her first stealthed attack a knock up or fear for a quarter of a second and then slow them for a few seconds. just enough to disorient the player and interrupt the target. or else rework the whole character.

Pantheon gets a nerf that makes him weak and he gets rebuffed to at least useful. I know you don't like eve, but at least make it look like you care.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

08-12-2011

People are too stupid to spend a few coins on a sight ward, so Eve gets nerfed to hell.