@Riot Transfer account NA -> EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

08-28-2011

So what did you all have for lunch?

I had bruschetta.

http://www.home-wine-making.com/cook...bruschetta.jpg

Tast in my tummy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reduxo Fear

Senior Member

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPandaBear View Post
So what did you all have for lunch?

I had bruschetta.

http://www.home-wine-making.com/cook...bruschetta.jpg

Tast in my tummy.
I thought you were like a red or something...

What does adjudicator mean?

:S

1am here, watching suits


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poepli

Senior Member

08-28-2011

let?s count from 1.000 to 0 : D

1.000


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reduxo Fear View Post
I thought you were like a red or something...

What does adjudicator mean?

:S

1am here, watching suits
Nah means I was in very early beta (50-250 people).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojiro Sasaki

Senior Member

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPandaBear View Post
This is where I get mildly agitated.
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanzu View Post
.
Yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NosticGG

Member

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by poepli View Post
let?s count from 1.000 to 0 : D

1.000
999 !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caracella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-28-2011

998


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ohx

Junior Member

08-28-2011

997 ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NosticGG

Member

08-28-2011

996