@Riot Transfer account NA -> EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volt Punch

08-13-2011

bump

Synthax

08-13-2011

bump

Zorzines

08-13-2011

I want this 2...
Have account on US server with skins, runes and stuff... now i want to transfer that acc on EU server so...

IS it possible?

BUMP

MCF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-13-2011

hey there Volt Punch,

Im in the exactly same situation as you are. I talked with support and they said it was impossible to transfer accounts, I even asked for them to transfer only my skins to a lvl 1 account and I would do the grind and ip farm, but they declined it once again.

TL,DR: we're in a dead end.

SunOfABeach

08-13-2011

bump
make it cost money i dont care, but make it happen

You owe us that one riot. Europe was just a worse place for years.. im sick of playing with 200 ping.
I remember when EU didnt have the shop back there ;O

Ragura

08-13-2011

I'm in EXACTLY the same situation as the TC with the added issue that I've spent a lot of money on the game already for champions and skins. I though the US ping was what everybody dealt with, after all, 100 ping seems like so little right? Well after I played a week or two on EU for fun and I went back to US... That's a world of difference. On EU I could do Headbutt Pulverize on Alistar, can't do that on US. Charging at someone with Akali and proccing Q, hard on US easy as pie on EU.

I sincerely hope Riot will look into this as soon as possible. They have the technology ready already anyway.

poepli

08-13-2011

bump

Zorzines

08-13-2011

Bump

Zanniati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

I will bump for you sir. Let this man switch!

MCF

Recruiter

08-13-2011

200 ping?? Im getting 300, with some spikes of 650 (+-).

I would start all over in WEu server, but as Ragura said, I spent too much money here to start from scratch.