@Riot Transfer account NA -> EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyinHobo

08-13-2011

bump

ZeroXell

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
No. not alteast if you've played ranked. It's like this. you can give 1.2k elo to one server. transfer to the other one, and gain it all back, so that your essentially stealing 1.2k elo from one and giving it to another.
There is no need to transfer the ELO rating if they don't want to. You could either transfer the account or make a copy of the desired data (IP, RP, statistics and items unlocked) in the target database. In this way, the original account would remain in a backup table for future references, including all the original information. Meanwhile, you would have a new "clone" account with no ranked information in the other server which would be the one being active.

However I remember reading that there were some problems with the database technology or its structure but I don't know the details.

ShinRyuuken

08-13-2011

This would be nice, I agree.
Hopefully if it happens, and its priced, its like 15 or so.

XDG Timkiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-13-2011

fump

KaramellKungen Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

What if there is someone with the same summoner name :S

Volt Punch

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramellKungen Y View Post
What if there is someone with the same summoner name :S
They though about it in EU East <-> EU West transfer feature so dont worry. If there is someone with the same nick it will ask you for new summoner name.

Yankesik

08-13-2011

bump

Volt Punch

08-13-2011

bump

poepli

08-13-2011

same.
just playing here cause i got a NA beta key

Raxoor

08-13-2011

Somwhere on the EU-north forum an admin wrote that they are not planing transfers betwen NA & EU.
I am also an european player with somwhere arround 2000 games played here, I even bought some skins and stuff, so I really dont want to start from 0 again. Have an EU accoun lvl 15 or so and I cabt be bothered to lvl it, butt the ping is really great, I play a lot of Sivir and you can shield an ECA with a last second reaction, on the US if you dont pop your shield as soon as the animation starts your ****ed, sometimes even if you do pop it at the start of the animation your shield dosent come up in time.
I would even pay for a transfer to EU, it would make everyone happy, we would play in a low ping environment and the US players would be rid of us with our lag and delayed reactions. I don?t even care about ELO give me 800 starting points when I swap butt just make it happen.