Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco, king of dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Demon

08-11-2011

Imagine heimerdinger and shaco boxing and turreting the poo out of the capture point? neat.

Raign

08-11-2011

maybe this is why they've refused to change them, I guess we'll all find out soon enough

Maruset

08-11-2011

Pfft, all will bow before Nidalee

AgriasO

08-11-2011

It all depends.

I want to assume that doing something like that would be a good strategy, but it wouldn't come without it's faults.

In the same way Heimerdinger planting a turret near baron grants map control and sight, it still leaves him a turret short.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what Dominion brings and it's player throw at me before I qq.

c :

Millia Hakumei

08-11-2011

Nidalee-Shrow a random spear, get a kill

Katarina- What are cooldowns? UltimateUltimateUltimate

Teemo- MINEFIELD AHOY

ect

kavinh the third

08-12-2011

that'd be nice and all but shame there's 5 control point so if u spend 2 champions guarding 1 point the enemies can still take the other 4 not to mention since u get gold quickly in that game tanks are gonna be soo OP

Tha Dynamite

08-12-2011

Teemo would be way better.

ViktorBarney

08-12-2011

Right now he's the king of Sucktown, and will continue to be until they fix his bugs at the very least.

TaziTheSlayer

08-12-2011

Ima Cass/Skarner it up in Dominion!!

Propogation

08-12-2011

Hello my name is Taric, and while I may be homosexual, I will proceed to aura my team thereby making them unkillable, and proceed to stun you everytime you try and get close, therefore resulting in your absolute and utter death.