Teemo Ult Nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2011

Man today when i first played teemo i saw my shrooms disappearing. im like wtf and i read the ult and his shrooms only last 10 mins now?!?!?!?!?!?! aw thatz lame guys man teemo kills using his shrooms y u got to put a time limit on them itz his ult guys

Millia Hakumei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

0/10

click d or f

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninero View Post
Man today when i first played teemo i saw my shrooms disappearing. im like wtf and i read the ult and his shrooms only last 10 mins now?!?!?!?!?!?! aw thatz lame guys man teemo kills using his shrooms y u got to put a time limit on them itz his ult guys
why a time limit? so u dont spam them all over the map with 800 ap doing 3287 damage and instakilliing anyone. And ur saying 10 min is not long enough? Be a man (i love that song XD)
and if they dont hit ur shrooms, satellites,eggs etc.in those 10 min, u have bad placement and should play nidalee

Fluffy1

08-11-2011

this was changed like 8 months ago, they changed it from unlimited time but limited to 15 shrooms to 10 minute time but unlimited shrooms

Ninero

Recruiter

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
this was changed like 8 months ago, they changed it from unlimited time but limited to 15 shrooms to 10 minute time but unlimited shrooms
for reals? i never noticed but b4 this patch i had loads of shrooms around baron river and never saw 1 disappear unless some1 went over it and blew it up.

Scylla

08-11-2011

You're placing them incorrectly if they aren't hurting in 10 minutes.

kavinh the third

08-12-2011

how long was ur break off LOl... it's been 10mins for a long long time.

ninjaipod

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by click d or f View Post
why a time limit? so u dont spam them all over the map with 800 ap doing 3287 damage and instakilliing anyone. And ur saying 10 min is not long enough? Be a man (i love that song XD)
and if they dont hit ur shrooms, satellites,eggs etc.in those 10 min, u have bad placement and should play nidalee
the real question is why you build ap?

Poptart Jesus

08-12-2011

lolusingshroomsfordamage

AD teemo ftw, use them as wards/ambush slows.