What Champ Should I Buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkRiPtD

05-08-2010

I am currently looking to buy Annie, Fiddlesticks, or Ryze.

I only have enough to buy 1 at the moment.

Which of these champs does well in higher level of play games. I want to be of use to the team. They all seem useful in one way or another, but which do people prefer to play with say when I am a level 30 summoner?

(I did hear that Ryze is not played much at higher levels is this true?)
---if so no need to continue looking into buying---

runon4ever

05-08-2010

Annie for the OMFG stunz. Fiddle for the super silence (Though nerfed) and brostorm.

Icegoten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

If you work with your team I would say fiddlesticks since when he makes his entrance into a team fight the enemies run away in fear!

Seiuchi

05-08-2010

Fiddlesticks is one of the game's most powerful characters, but he plays very differently from Annie or Ryze. In high level play, Annie's viable, whereas Ryze is indeed not seen much, but you could be a huge benefit to your team as either even at level 30 (high summoner level does not mean high ELO). If you really want to know what's popular at the top levels of play, check l0cust's tier list: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...39;s+tier+list Don't take it to heart though. I personally wouldn't play anything in the overshadowed tier (I used to play Master Yi, but I eventually got tired of constant sight ward + teleport backdooring), but at my level even Evelynn snowballs sometimes.