Need help AGAINST Ability Power shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hvywpnsguy

05-08-2010

Well.... Countering other shaco has more to do with HOW you play rather than what BUILD you have. If you don't learn to play AD or AP shaco, you will not last. Any build with shaco is fine, whether it's AD,AP, or tank. You need to learn ALL THREE builds and learn how you should play each build. Then, you will know what AP shaco will do against you.

Even if you have so much HP, if you can't play right, you will not be able to beat other shacos. I'm assuming that this is how you play: once you get your sunfire cape, you go head on face to face against other characters. Since your clone has alot of HP, players often make mistakes of thinking that the clone is the real one. They keep losing HP because of double sunfire capes and you eventually kill them. I also assume that it takes quite awhile for you to kill one guy, since you rely on sunfire cape for damage. For shaco, more than 5 seconds of visibility is a LONG time.

I'm too lazy to check to sign in and check your level but, you need to GRASP 'the finesse of playing Shaco.'

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
Well.... Countering other shaco has more to do with HOW you play rather than what BUILD you have. If you don't learn to play AD or AP shaco, you will not last. Any build with shaco is fine, whether it's AD,AP, or tank. You need to learn ALL THREE builds and learn how you should play each build. Then, you will know what AP shaco will do against you.

Even if you have so much HP, if you can't play right, you will not be able to beat other shacos. I'm assuming that this is how you play: once you get your sunfire cape, you go head on face to face against other characters. Since your clone has alot of HP, players often make mistakes of thinking that the clone is the real one. They keep losing HP because of double sunfire capes and you eventually kill them. I also assume that it takes quite awhile for you to kill one guy, since you rely on sunfire cape for damage. For shaco, more than 5 seconds of visibility is a LONG time.

I'm too lazy to check to sign in and check your level but, you need to GRASP 'the finesse of playing Shaco.'

i can play AP shaco and i can play Tank shaco.. but usually, AP shacos play AP shaco more than i do, therefore they are better...

i cant be AD shaco because it would completely throw off our Arranged team combo. we already have a atack damage character so there is no need for 2

as you said before... i usually click on an enemy then click the key "b" for some situations... what this does is i recall+deceive, but my clone goes to attack everyone... he deals a good bit of dmg on a turret or enemy.. my team basically finishes him

this is the way it works.....
0 sunfire capes means i can solo ppl with buffs(i use smite and get liz begining of match)
1 sunfire cape means i can solo 1 enemy
2 sunfire capes i can kill 3 ppl with the help of a teamate
3 sunfire capes, i can solo 2 people

Since i play on Twisted treeline, its not that hard to get away from enemies
Deceive over a wall and RUN TOWARDS THEIR BASE.... u do this because they would expect you to run towards your pwn base, but if you go backwards, its an easy get-away and recall

As you said before, i STILL DO NEED TO MASTER AD SHACO, but doing makes me worry about getting less skilled with sunfire cape shaco. each shaco has a completely different playstyle and im not sure that i can handle 3 shacos.. all i know are AP(halways mastered) and sunfire(fully mastered)

P.S. if you want to see my most recent sunfire cape scores, i posted them on the first page... my most recent AD scores were 1/3 and 0/5
my AP scores are similar to my sunfre scores, but i stopped AP for a while

also, i know what AP shaco can do, but he pwns me so much
and i have realized that there are variations of each builds

1.crit strike
2. attack speed(kills turrets so easily)
3. attack damagae shaco
4. hybrid tank/AD(rare)
5.hybrid tank/AP(rare)
6. hybrid AP/AD(rare)
7. Sunfire cape shaco(rare)
8. other type of tank shaco(rare)
9. AP shaco type #1
10. AP shaco type #2(no idea whats the diference, but i kniow there are multiple ways to build AP shaco)
11.trap shaco(rare and extremely hard)
---^---this is that weird build which bulks up jack box... i tried it but its extemely hard.. you have to place boxes at the perfect time(watching minion spawn times), and also in the perfect spot. this build also only works if you are smart enough to outsmart the enemy team and also only works if your teamates know how to play with you

looks like i have to master every way to build shaco... hard, not impossible tho

Another problem that i will have to encounter is the problem with runes and masteries... i wont know which shaco i wil need to be, so im not sure which types i should have beforehand

i guess ill just have to stick with one type of shaco

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Yes... i know this is a double post... but its my forum and my last post is a wall fo text so no one will read

a couple of questions im asking my self.. i need opinions
1. Is there such thing as a magic resist shaco?
2. If so, will it play a decent role on the team?
3. will it be enough to beat an AP shaco/ryze/any other burst mage

Heres what i got so far for my TT mag res build EDIT..updated
1.dorans shield
2. merc treads
3.saphhire crystal---> Catalyst----->banshees veil
4. Blasting wand->>>>abysal sceptor
5.AP item(not decided)
6. AP item(not decided)

any thoughts?

.Skill build.
1.jack box
2.deceive