Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help AGAINST Ability Power shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

THIS IS FOR TT... MY BUILD WORKS THERE, I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY

K, well, i was nearly unbeatable with shaco i won at least 20 games before losing one.. till i vsed AP shaco... i could beat ANY other shaco(even AD), but AP is the perfect counter to me

My build is
1. dorans shield
2. ninja tabi
3. sunfire cape
4.sunfire cape
5. sunfire cape
6.Usually the match doesnt last this long.. if it does, i get whatever item is needed to finish the game off
7. replacement of dorans shield and would be a similar item genre to #6

As you can see, this is the perfect AD shaco counter... but against AP... the armour really doesnt do anything to help out against two-siv

What i need is a build with HP, magic resist, and can dish out a good bit of damage

Of course, i will only use this build if i see a shaco with dorans ring, or any other AP item

This might help on what kind of build im looking for
--->WHY I USE SUNFIRE CAPES. Well, many people dont realize how good this build really is overall, of course, it has some disadvantages against mages, but its an easy getawaywith deceive(if u vs ap shaco, he can deceve and catch up). This build gives a ton of HP, is extremely effective against champions that deal melee dmg, deals magic dmg with sunfire capes, and gives a ton of armour as well. Also, if anyone didnt know, YOUR CLONE GETS SUNFIRE CAPES. this means if you have 3 sunfire capes, you technically have 6 wihth you clone out.

^The kind of build im looking for is kind of like this, but is extremely effective gainst mages.

WHAT IM NOT LOOKING FOR IN THE ANSWERS
1.AD shaco
2. be a better AP shaco
3.play better sunfire cape
^dont want this because an AP shaco with similar skill of sunfire shaco definitely pwns sunfire

Ty in advance

Carados

05-08-2010

Well ignoring that your build sucks on any champion, don't ****ing follow Shaco?

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Quote:
Carados:
Well ignoring that your build sucks on any champion, don't ****ing follow Shaco?
the losses were afk teamates because they thought i was building him wrong(not all of them... Im not super pro...just a decent shaco)
i got tired of copying and pasting all my scores.....
i could post all day long but dont feel like it

so i guess u pretty much fail with that comment

NoC Athos

05-08-2010

Quote:
Aquaguardian:
THIS IS FOR TT... MY BUILD WORKS THERE, I DONT CARE WHAT U SAY

K, well, i was nearly unbeatable with shaco i won at least 20 games before losing one.. till i vsed AP shaco... i could beat ANY other shaco(even AD), but AP is the perfect counter to me

As you can see, this is the perfect AD shaco counter... but against AP... the armour really doesnt do anything to help out against two-siv

Fix'd

Sometimes the answers are right infront of us...

Jravolta

05-08-2010

You play Tank Shaco and don't get Guardian Angel? Try it out, it's pretty much essential for me.

Also, Banshee's Veil also doubles. I get it a lot, especially against casters. I can only imagine its uses against AP Shaco.

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Quote:
athos2:
Fix'd

Sometimes the answers are right infront of us...

You saying that i cant be good against EVERY char... so ill just have to deal with switching to AP when i see an AP shaco? Or hope that i dont vs the one of the chars that pwn me

(#1) .. well if ur saying that... oh well, it was worth going to the forums to see if anyone played a different kind of shaco

if u werent saying that and u changed one of my words(which i didnt notice)
then.. oh well, ill just go with option #1

@Jravolta Thx... i completely forgot about that item... dumb mistake of me... +1 to your post

Xalerwons

05-08-2010

What an idiot.

He's pointing out the fact that you're stacking all armor items and complaining magic damage hurts you.

Are you going to wear a green suit and complain that a truck still breaks your bones?

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Quote:
Xalerwons:
What an idiot.

He's pointing out the fact that you're stacking all armor items and complaining magic damage hurts you.

Are you going to wear a green suit and complain that a truck still breaks your bones?

... you dont understad then..... THE REASON WHY I PUT THIS POST UP IS BECAUSE I NEED A BUILD OTHER THAN MY ARMOUR BUILD... im not complaining.. im asking if anyone knows a new build that is similar to sunfire but gives magic resist.. lol, u didnt read my original post

Its like this, im wearing a green suit now, but im asking for a different suit in which a truck wont break my bones so that i can adjust

-1 because u cant read

Orioleaven

05-08-2010

I'm not gonna lie, the sunfire build shaco works. Against AP Shaco, though, you may just want to try copying the other Shaco's build.

BarrSupport

05-08-2010

Quote:
Orioleaven:
I'm not gonna lie, the sunfire build shaco works. Against AP Shaco, though, you may just want to try copying the other Shaco's build.

^this also would work