New Tryndamere "Buff" Is Sad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryndamer3

08-11-2011

You say you buffed his early game yet i cant 3 hit heimer anymore i cant kill vlad mid or mordekaiser in first 5 mins, how is that buffing him when he no longer gets crit from blood stacks. You must think all tryndamere players are bad? Because you should call it what it is, you NERFED tryndamere to the point where im changin my name f RIOT

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I'm just laughing so hard right now

iDreamLike

08-11-2011

Obviously a nerf since you can't get kills anymore.

Tryndamer3

08-12-2011

I love how it takes extra hits to full up your "fury" which heals less then before due to that

Tryndamer3

08-12-2011

This champ is now a actual tier 5 hero before he was best solo laner too i could be lv 18 before ppl were 14

CantTouchThix

08-12-2011

I almost pissed my pants
GTFO.

Snaketeeth01

08-12-2011

So they instilled some balance to a champion that could roflstomp anybody, and you complain?
Go join in the gp op threads and cry some more.

Dam emo kids.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Dam emo kids.
This is a kinda backwards emo, seeing he likes to cut up other people with a broken critsword.

On topic, Tryndamere takes skill now. Is this a big ****in deal, that he now matches his difficulty tag?

EvilMrGubGub

08-12-2011

YES OMG TRYNDAQUERE UP BAD RIOT BUFF NOW GIVE ME EPIC CRITS SO I CAN 1 HIT ALL LV 2S WITH MEH UBER 1337 RED HOT SWORD OF DOOM.

Gtfo just because you cant play a character doesn't mean that he's bad. I regularly play new Tryndamere and have yet to have anything close to what would be seen as a bad game with him. If anything I enjoy Tryndamere much more than before now.

zChip

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
On topic, Tryndamere takes skill now. Is this a big ****in deal, that he now matches his difficulty tag?
Agreed. I main Trynd ( I HATE ignite so much I don't even run it ) and his new playstyle is .. different, but still usable.

He's not the powerhouse he used to be, but he's still a strong end-game AD carry.