Most Universal/Best Rune Setup?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

try this guide: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-leg...ne-pages-guide

Try this:
Armor Pen/Magic Pen
Mana per level
Cooldown
Health

Eventually you can pick up armor seals and magic resistance glyphs for your more tanky characters (or go those options first, its up to you)

CrossoXoHair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2011

I like how I created this same thread not evne a day ago, where the moderation lol

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1085059

there some more ideas

Aikimiller

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMe69 View Post
Magic Penetration Reds (Because 90% of abilites scale with magic damage)
Flat Armor Yellows (Everyone needs defense)
Magic Resist per Level Blues (Late game those nukes begin to hit hard >.>)
Flat Health Quintenceses (I see this a lot with vetran players. Apparently its good for everyone.)
I'll second this. On almost every champ I have I run Armor Yellows, MR/lvl Blues, and 2 flat health quints, 1 move speed quint. Reds, I either go with magic penetration for casters, or attack speed for physical champs. (armor pen works just as well, probably better in most cases, I just like AS. Damage is another viable option though, if you like going for first blood).

It's a pretty flexible runeset. I'd reccomend the flat armor yellows for 2 reason: lvl 1 fights are decided by auto-attacking, and you need flat armor yellows if you ever want to jungle. Blues are MR/lvl, because late game is when you need to worry about MR. Health quints are good on everyone, and the move speed is there because being faster than everyone else is a very useful thing to have.

Dwarfling

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMe69 View Post
Magic Penetration Reds (Because 90% of abilites scale with magic damage)
Flat Armor Yellows (Everyone needs defense)
Magic Resist per Level Blues (Late game those nukes begin to hit hard >.>)
Flat Health Quintenceses (I see this a lot with vetran players. Apparently its good for everyone.)

For the yellows and blue, you can switch them for Armor per level or Flat Magic Resist. The point is you get defense, early or late game.

This is just my suggestion :P
This one will work for most champions including tanks, junglers and some mages. You got 2 pages so I'd also get Armor Pen reds for the 2nd page. Flat armor seals can also be switched around with Mana Regen /lvl if you're using a champion with mana.