Skarner: Under Powered or Balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaizenZ

08-11-2011

hes pretty useless at early game if u dont get max lvl E...

the Q AD doesnt scale well with items, the champ doesnt scale well with AP so what should we do?

i got best results rushing warmog's but at late i couldnt do much even suppressing the main dpser at enemy's team (for 1.5 sec ?? i would preffer rammus taunt)

Seriously..his ult is a fkng crappy skill with low damage...low duration and u cant even attack after impale.

BUFF HIM or make it 3150...seriously, thats why u dont see many players with this toy champion.

Crunchtheist

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenscum View Post
you guys are ridiculous. he is a little over powered based on the shear utility he has a nuke, shield, speed boost, slow, life steal, suppress and forced movement. what other champion has all that?
LOL!!!! Have you played him?! Or are you just QQing because someone fed a skarner and he pwned your whole team one game? that's just sad, man, very pathetic

If you're going to come on here and explain HOW he's overpowered, despite what MANY people who actually PLAY him have said, then GIVE SOME EXAMPLES! Otherwise, you're just making yourself look like a pathetic ******bag QQing over one fed skarner.

Feed anybody and they pwn. It's how this game works. I bet you think Yorick was OP since release, too! ;-D

Crunchtheist

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaizenZ View Post
hes pretty useless at early game if u dont get max lvl E...

the Q AD doesnt scale well with items, the champ doesnt scale well with AP so what should we do?

i got best results rushing warmog's but at late i couldnt do much even suppressing the main dpser at enemy's team (for 1.5 sec ?? i would preffer rammus taunt)

Seriously..his ult is a fkng crappy skill with low damage...low duration and u cant even attack after impale.

BUFF HIM or make it 3150...seriously, thats why u dont see many players with this toy champion.
EXACTLY!!! Rammus taunt is more effective than Skarner's ult at this point! Hell, Rammus can tow an entire TEAM into a teamfight unwittingly, and it's not even his ULTIMATE!; skarner? just one. Pretty sad.

Putzfrau

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtheist View Post
EXACTLY!!! Rammus taunt is more effective than Skarner's ult at this point! Hell, Rammus can tow an entire TEAM into a teamfight unwittingly, and it's not even his ULTIMATE!; skarner? just one. Pretty sad.
how exactly does rammus tow an entire team into a team fight.

Salganos

08-11-2011

I do wish the ult lasted longer too, and I also wish Skarner didn't seem to slow down while using it.

ninemile

08-11-2011

Tanky DPS is the way to go for sure. Build Warmods, Atmas, Raleighs, maybe a Frozen Hammer, Sheen for some damage, and he works like a charm.

Get right into a team fight, spam your Q, that will do some damage, but more importantly continually slow the enemies. In between, your melee attacks are slowing the enemies. So their mobility in a teamfight is severely impaired. Throw on a sunfire cape in case you want to do some passive damage. Throw up your shield every few seconds its available, then its passive increases your attack speed, decreasing your cool downs, and then its shield time again.

If the enemy team is foolish enough to focus you, then they waste precious time as your team picks them off. If they don't, they're slowed and impeded enough that their still damaged massively. If an enemy is becoming a problem for your team, like a support character, then impale them and drag them out of their to be further focused.

He is a great champion with a lot of functions. His ult doesn't work like I'd like it too, and i still think it should at least be a skillshot like blitz's, but its radius is further proof he's meant to be tanky. He's got a lot of tricks, and he people just need time to learn them. A select few will, and then they will teach him to everyone else who just likes to whine and until someone figures out a strategy for them.

wi1lywonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

It's hard to stick to people when you can't target them because your ultimate is up.

click d or f

08-11-2011

skarner is good when ur summoner lvl is about 12-20 when ppl cant play if god took a stick and shoved it up their smelly ass. 20+ above/ ranked just ditch him

Crunchtheist

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
how exactly does rammus tow an entire team into a team fight.
Okay, be a smartass.

Anyone in Rammus' RANGE when he taunts will then follow him... Only the person Skarner targets will follow him.

Crunchtheist

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninemile View Post
Tanky DPS is the way to go for sure. Build Warmods, Atmas, Raleighs, maybe a Frozen Hammer, Sheen for some damage, and he works like a charm.

Get right into a team fight, spam your Q, that will do some damage, but more importantly continually slow the enemies. In between, your melee attacks are slowing the enemies. So their mobility in a teamfight is severely impaired. Throw on a sunfire cape in case you want to do some passive damage. Throw up your shield every few seconds its available, then its passive increases your attack speed, decreasing your cool downs, and then its shield time again.

If the enemy team is foolish enough to focus you, then they waste precious time as your team picks them off. If they don't, they're slowed and impeded enough that their still damaged massively. If an enemy is becoming a problem for your team, like a support character, then impale them and drag them out of their to be further focused.

He is a great champion with a lot of functions. His ult doesn't work like I'd like it too, and i still think it should at least be a skillshot like blitz's, but its radius is further proof he's meant to be tanky. He's got a lot of tricks, and he people just need time to learn them. A select few will, and then they will teach him to everyone else who just likes to whine and until someone figures out a strategy for them.
I see you've played skarner a whole lot.... Wait, no you havent.

lol, 2 games, one loss. You teach those QQ'ers not to underestimate the bug!