Kennen, In The Heart of 6.3k.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticFlame

08-11-2011

So, I have my sights set on Kennen, and of course, like with any champion I want, he just happened to be 6.3k IP. -,- So my question is very simple. Is Kennen worth the steep IP cost, and if not, what other 6.3k champion would you recommend?

Tru2

08-11-2011

Kennan Anivia Lee Sin Maokai only champions i would buy at 6300

Pyrocake19

08-11-2011

Karthus is fun to play and renekton is good.

BrotherCaine

08-11-2011

Swain. Very solid pick. His farm is a little crudly but infinitly better than Le Blanc's.. and he has a mana issue you have to find a solution too (which is part of the fun!)

Lots of item builds to try out and one of the more flexible mages.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Hes both fun and viable. I don't see why he wouldn't be worth it.

Rivenholt

08-11-2011

Kennen's a lot of fun but he hasn't been a decent pick in ranked for a while. The buffs may have changed that, as slight as they are, but I haven't played him and won't until his ult is fixed. His energy and lower ratios caps his damage in fights, so Malzahar, Brand and Anivia are normally seen as better options.

Swain got nerfed recently, but he's still a very decent and fun tanky mage. Going off of what BrotherCaine said, his mana issues are negated by good last hitting and decent scrutiny on using his ult, which is one of the reasons he's fun. It's also fantastic to have several champs try to tower dive you, but end up being picked off by the turret because they can't out damage your ult.

Otherwise, Malzahar's a great choice for a mage. Great farm and 1v1, decent team fight ability and pretty easy from the get go. Even with how easy he can be, he does have a higher skillcap of sorts thanks to his AoE's and the potential to lead people through them. Maokai's pretty fun on the (off)tank side and does have some AP synergy if you want to go that route. He's a pretty unique champion that's great visual and gameplay wise.

BrotherCaine

08-11-2011

Oh, tried my hand at mage gragas last night. All I can say is WOW! Is this some sort hidden elite lore? who has been keeping mage carry gragas a secret from me for so long?!?!

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

kennen's a bit of a sucidal battering ram for a mage and since the other 2 ninjas only cost 3150 i think riot charges more for midgets still my friend plays him and kennen seems pretty fun though he does turret dive nonstop with his lightening rush....

Ammiravus

08-11-2011

Kennen = Good

Masandre

08-11-2011

kennen is fun to play and is a great way to improve with skillshots because his is so low CD and only costs energy. If you can hit your skillshots then kennen is a great champion, but be aware that to do his damage he has to be in the middle of the fight which is atypical for a caster.