Most Underpowered Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labarge

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByPockets View Post
A few people have replied saying that Gangplank's ulti is actually useful, in which case would you mind explaining to me how? This is not meant to sound accusatory, I just genuinely have no idea how to get any use out of it.
I've found it useful in very specific situations. Aside from blocking lanes to allow escape for a team fight gone poorly, combined with Amumu's ult i've seen it score a triple kill. It'd probably work similarly with Nunu. Not saying that the ability is perfect, but it has it's uses.

King Cool

09-18-2009

I absolutely hated gangplanks ult, until i realized it targeted anywhere in the world. Since then its been useful casting it on lanes where they least expect it, help with ganks, defend other lanes when they cant be reached, etc. Nobody wants to even risk getting hit by it because it CAN be devastating, so it is an excellent disrupter and forces people to scatter. You can use it to help encourage enemies to walk into ganks to escape the ult. In a straight up fight its unpredictable and frustrating, but the utility makes up for it.

DeathByPockets

09-18-2009

Huh. I didn't realize you could cast anywhere, nor did I even consider combining it with Nunu/Amumu. I guess it does have its uses.

Labarge

09-18-2009

It still is very iffy regarding if it actually HITS the people you're dropping it on, but King Cool touched upon probably it's most prominent effect in that it can cause chaos and scatter the opposing team. Watch for team fights taking place on the map whether you're a part of them yet or not, and drop that ult in at the perfect moment.

fUkox1U9InqpUXCu

09-18-2009

well. karthus now... rip lichking