Most Underpowered Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

09-10-2009

From weakest to less weak:

Soraka, Mundo, Gangplank, Annie, Judicator, Fiddlesticks.

Capncanada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

I'm sorely disapointed by how Gangplank plays, his ult is terribad, either the whole team just moves out of it or they charge right through to the other side and avoid the miniscule damage, and each time you level it, it only buffs the damage by 50, really?

I for one love pirates, and I want to see Gangplank be up to par to other characters.

Zeyk

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexen View Post
@ Stamos:

The HoT does 228 heal after 12 seconds at rank 5, it is almost completely worthless after level 10.
Almost every caster is underpowered past level 10 with zero AP...

TRAPCARD

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
From weakest to less weak:

Soraka, Mundo, Gangplank, Annie, Judicator, Fiddlesticks.
You sir are wrong. Annie, Fiddlesticks and Judicator? Are you serious?

Annie: Ranged DPS nuker with a low cd nuke and AoE
Fiddle: Support, not UP in anyway
Judicator: She is boring to play as but in no way UP.

Slanzinger

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinswill View Post
I wanna see tristana's be more blanaced, since the patch, yes she does nearly a 1/3 less damage :'( BUT her range has been killed also...Her ulti does bearly no damage, she is so squishy it's sick, HP, armor, movement speed all are pretty much pants. <etc.>
Lies. Utter lies. Are we talking about the same Tristana?
Tristana is fine as is, going by the suggested item build (plus a couple of potions here and there)
Solo to start with. Keep pushing until you run out of potions/heal spells.

In-game build: Boots +2HP/1MP potion to start, then health sword, upgrade boots to beserk, get yellow crossed swords (can't remember name), then mallet, upgrade to frozen mallet, finish Phantom Dancer, then get +crit sword and cleaver. If you still have money, buy more phantoms.
Not at all squishy (many times I've laned alongside "tank" heroes and had more health than them at same level) and damage is fine too. Mspd if you get those items is very good as well. Ulti is fine - jump over the enemy and juggle him back to your teammates/further from their tower/into your tower.
For runes, I've stacked critchance and evade, and have an assortment of others. Also stacked masteries in those things. Heal and revive with their respective masteries (although shouldn't have to use second all that much)
Ended up with 22/3, and then 11/10/12.
Not underpowered.

Slanzinger

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAPCARD View Post
Judicator: She is boring to play as but in no way UP.
I find Kayle quite interesting to play actually, and yes she is FAAAAAR from underpowered.

TRAPCARD

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyk View Post
Almost every caster is underpowered past level 10 with zero AP...
I think his point is that it still sucks even with loads of AP.

Hedgehog

09-10-2009

Judicator isnt even close to being underpowered. Shes amazing with a damage build, health build or AP build. Shes one of the more balanced heroes in the game at the moment in my opinion.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

I've never been happy with Cho'gath. He's just so lacking compared to the things other tanks can bring to the table. He's got terrible initiation, a uninspired passive, a farming ability that's lackluster against other champions, and a solo-unfriendly stun.

Really the only things I like about Cho'gath is his crowd silence and his ultimate, but other then that, why play him over other tanks?

renticletape

09-11-2009

After the massive trist nerf, I haven't seen her played once. Now the go to for ranged dps is ashe over trist. She is way more squishy (cant initiate with rocket jump without being insta-gibed). She can hardly farm with the massive nerf to explosive shot (tiamat on any other ranged dps can farm up faster). And her ult is pretty much the only thing she had that was awesome, but now the range makes it nearly useless to get in a good situation without being insta gibbed. Now the only useful application of her ult is as a escape move when someone is chasing you.

Also, Annie is still really weak in terms of burst damage casters (compared to ryze and karthus), and her disable is unreliable and weak (compared to fiddle and morgana).