Most Underpowered Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

owndinswill

09-10-2009

I wanna see tristana's be more blanaced, since the patch, yes she does nearly a 1/3 less damage :'( BUT her range has been killed also...Her ulti does bearly no damage, she is so squishy it's sick, HP, armor, mouvement speed all are pretty much pants.
Which is understandable, but you cant have all them 3 bad AND damage. It's either ur a tank and bad damage, or carry with bigger damage.
No Tristana is a carry who can't deal damage, cat run away due to so many stuns,tp's,pullbacks etc in game. So what made her medling has no gone dead.
Of all the champs, since start game, she has got the most heaveast nerf i've seen and basicly RIOT have just about killed what made her intresting to play.
I would love to see her more blanced and not just a farmer and turret pusher(but the turret pusher has been nerffed and so has the farming...) and make her more balanced if that nerf stays put...

Tristand before the patch was like : + (dmg) + (farming&turrets) + (mouvment speed) - (armor/HP)

Tristana after patch has become : - (dmg) - (farming/turrets) - (mouvment speed she needs to be quicker due the rest of champs get there mouvement increased) and - (HP and same armor)

Something has got to be done to make her fun again to play.

Nerdrage

09-10-2009

I've done fine with tristana since the patch, I don't see where you're getting that she can't do damage. They also made her more utilitarian with her rocket jump refreshing after hero kills/assists making it so she can get in and get out a lot better than before.

JeppEbrilow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

I say Signed's poison trail might reauire buff or simply change since it seems to me as being rather inferior to other heroe's abilities in terms of both damage and usability.

owndinswill

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdrage View Post
I've done fine with tristana since the patch, I don't see where you're getting that she can't do damage. They also made her more utilitarian with her rocket jump refreshing after hero kills/assists making it so she can get in and get out a lot better than before.
I never said i aint doing bad with her, but it's just aint the same, You can have and tank, twich or teemo with 15-20kills in a premade but tristana can't anymore.
making her stringer obviously aint the question but making her more survivale is another.
As everyone has gainned ATK in patch, and trist lost its just killed her.

Anak Saba Nur

09-10-2009

For those who say Soraka is bad support hero:-
my Warwick + Soraka..n end game i had 27/1/9 ratio..n we won against team that had Jax, ryze, malphite and dat card dealer champion.

and i dont even play dat well..usually my deaths r 10+
>.<

so ya soraka was a very nice support for me..my Passive leech+Life steal+her heal over time..n i cleared 3 heroes at one go.

u need ppl who know how to play a support hero.. i actually find it harder then fighting

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak Saba Nur View Post
For those who say Soraka is bad support hero:-
my Warwick + Soraka..n end game i had 27/1/9 ratio..n we won against team that had Jax, ryze, malphite and dat card dealer champion.

and i dont even play dat well..usually my deaths r 10+
>.<

so ya soraka was a very nice support for me..my Passive leech+Life steal+her heal over time..n i cleared 3 heroes at one go.

u need ppl who know how to play a support hero.. i actually find it harder then fighting
I agree that support champs are harder to play, but your logic that you did good in one game is flawed.
Janna/Taric/Zilean > Soraka any day as support. Soraka used to be the best support, but that was because she was one of the only ones.

somewhere

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexen View Post
The HoT does 228 heal after 12 seconds at rank 5, it is almost completely worthless after level 10.
wow that is worthless, being her main support ablitiy that could surely use a buff.

Stexe

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

Annie. Then Soraka.

Janna Windforce

09-10-2009

This thread fails pretty hardcore.

Gangplank, Mundo, Soraka, Annie.

The four worst heroes in the game. Everyone else has a place in either low or high tiers.

Phiphler

The Council

09-10-2009

Some things just don't make sense with Soraka.

Why doesn't the MGR debuff from Starfall scale at all? Why is it always 8?

Why does her heal heal for so little?

Last patch atleast buffed the damage of Starfall somewhat, but she could use a little love. I like her as a concept though.