Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Locked Camera Solution - Normal View vs Fast Terrain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aniello

03-27-2012

Quote:
HAVE A CHILL DAY:
I have a thought: For anyone that has tried "Rise of Immortals", the camera angle can be changed.. Why can't this be a solution?

They don't want to change the angle, they don't want to Zoom out the normal mode neither.

This is why I am asking for more zooming out in the Fast Terrain Mode.

Aniello

04-01-2012

Bump.

Aniello

04-10-2012

Bump.

Aniello

04-19-2012

Bump.

Aniello

04-22-2012

Bump.

Aniello

04-29-2012

I am going to post 2 Full HD screens soon or later.

Aniello

05-27-2012

Bump.

Seth the Bum

05-28-2012

Quote:
TokyoShoe:
They should honestly just rotate the map for Purple so they play from the same perspective as Blue, it's just on a spun around map. SIMPLE fix.

When you think about it, that actually sounds pretty complex to code it to where a mirrored perspective will work without some sort of synchronization problems (although likely different from when you reconnect to a game*). Furthermore, when south becomes north and north becomes south, and some asymmetrical features such as Dragon/Baron spawns are swapped, well, it all gets a bit more confusing. A real simple fix would be to have Purple team's locked camera position panned downward slightly, or better yet, increase the maximum zoom threshold for everyone by a few mouse wheel increments.

*Off-topic, seriously Riot, those false creeps and particle effects and sometimes invisible enemies can be awful to deal with; that and leaving the game to reconnect in order to fix said problems can take more time.

Aniello

06-22-2012

Bump.

3rd Sin

01-18-2013

Can riot actually detect the zoom hack? I mean in all reality its just zooming out...I dont see the big deal with it?

But honestly just bring back fast terrain