Locked Camera Solution - Normal View vs Fast Terrain

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aniello

08-11-2011

Here you can see the difference between these 2 modes with locked camera:

First mode (Classic, most used) Normal Mode:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4550/normalmode.jpg

Second mode (Activated) Fast Terrain Mode:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9758/fastterrain.jpg

As you can see, in the second mode, you haven't the "Purple Team Disadvantage" that locked players have. This is because the camera has a different angle.

This would solve our problems, but there is another (weird) problem.

As you can see (from the minimap), the second mode, you can Zoom Out the camera not very far like the First mode. This makes the solution not valid, because you have a lower view.

Solution: Makes the camera zoom more out for the FAST TERRAIN, like for NORMAL MODE.

Waiting for Red Answer. Thanks for the attention.

If you don't trust links look at the 2 images bellow.

Aniello

08-13-2011

No reply? It sounds to me like a valid solution.

Aniello

08-16-2011

Bump.

Aniello

08-17-2011

Any red answer about this?

Aniello

08-22-2011

Leave a comment.

Kimimaro49

08-22-2011

For real, I don't see the problem for the purple team.
They cry, because they have to scroll 1 pixel more to the bottom to hit or what?

ThatJuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

I think they should Just increase the camera range in general, Like in your screens "Now" the vision is just seeing the middle point. There would be "more" vision and it would more easier to look on your screen instead of having to look at gankpoints on your minimap because you in a lower res or play on fast terrain

The farthest i would like to see is that when your in middle lane, standing in the middle, be able to see clearly the top and lower brush.

Aniello

08-25-2011

Bump.

TokyoShoe

08-25-2011

Actually the camera angle is quite severely against the Purple Team. When you are the Blue Team starting off.. you can see much farther "up map" because of the camera angle. When you are Purple however, the camera angle is basically working against the direction you are usually looking.

When I am on the Blue Team and have the camera centered on my hero.. I can see the edge of the "fog of war" visibility line just fine, when looking towards the enemy side. When I'm Purple, I've got about 3 minions worth of space that I'm missing before the "fog of war" line even starts. So I've GOT to play UNLOCKED CAMERA and not have it centered on my Champ if I'm Purple in order to see as far as the opponents.. but that means that I've got the camera scooted farther "down" from my Champ.. so I end up seeing less of the mapspace BEHIND my Champ.

They should honestly just rotate the map for Purple so they play from the same perspective as Blue, it's just on a spun around map. SIMPLE fix.

Aniello

08-28-2011

Bump.

12345 ... 8