What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Blitzcrank, Nidalee.

Vydelar

08-12-2011

I'd say people with mobility, burst, or target displacement will be the best offensively, where champions that have damage over time, long range, and good sustain would be best defensively.

Given 2 of the same champions, soraka would be easier to defend a point than attack it, but let's take rammus at a point vs another rammus. It'd be easier for the rammus on offense to push the minions in, and taunt the other rammus out than vice versa.

It depends on how proactive versus reactive a champion is really.

Garen would make a very strong defensive champion at a tower... wait a minute...

Question for riot! Will passive aoe such as the capes of suns break channeling?

kentuckychicken

08-12-2011

Same as Twisted Treeline... (J)HAX, Tryn, Xin, Udyr perhaps... Malz maybe... all the strong duelers and/or tanky dps will dominate since apparently it's based on 1v1 and 2v2 fights while some of these champions (Jax, Tryn >.<) can easily 1v3 and even 1v5 if superfed.

Sanchez Jabowski

08-12-2011

yi and singed perhaps?

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Any champ with a strong early game.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-12-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akal View Post
I was thinking poppy and nocturne should both be quite strong here. Possibly GP as well.
Some people on the team think that Poppy is the strongest right now. I'm not sure I agree, but she's certainly very good.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-12-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydelar View Post
Question for riot! Will passive aoe such as the capes of suns break channeling?
AEs do break channeling. I don't know if sunfire does, but by the time you are that close, you are able to easily damage them anyway.

Felstag

08-12-2011

Panth, TF, and GP, do you see the theme?

Oh look, that single champ is camping the undefended CP....*ult*

Amythist

08-12-2011

honestly I think teemo will be really good on there, since no wards allowed his shrooms will help control the jungle paths, move quick will make it easy for him to dash to unguarded towers for a quick cap, and his passive stealth will be good for ambushes/escapes with no pink wards and probably not many people spending money on oracles

W177Reaper

08-12-2011

As far as carries go I'm betting on Ashe. Before an enemy can take a point, she ults and the team converges and kills them.