New Kayle Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmon55

08-11-2011

I just noticed this (troll me if I'm behind and didn't notice this before), but does anyone else see the new Judgement Kayle in her client champion page?

But I must say, wow, the art looks awesome.

Dmon55

08-11-2011

Well, comments? What do you guys think of it?

Gloribhem

08-11-2011

Sure.

Our Hero Niko

08-11-2011

it looks like they took ashe's face and put it on kayle.

Nazyr

08-11-2011

That's the skin everybody gets for playing at least 10 ranked games. I'm pretty sure it isn't 10 wins, and it wasn't clear if you get Kayle with the skin if you haven't purchased her. So I would spend the 450 to get her either way, because she is super fun to play.

thecoyl

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazyr View Post
That's the skin everybody gets for playing at least 10 ranked games. I'm pretty sure it isn't 10 wins, and it wasn't clear if you get Kayle with the skin if you haven't purchased her. So I would spend the 450 to get her either way, because she is super fun to play.
Im pretty sure its just 10 games not ranked... idk that's what i saw before. Everyone's saying different things though

Kuriby

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoyl View Post
Im pretty sure its just 10 games not ranked... idk that's what i saw before. Everyone's saying different things though
Play 10 games ranked, non-ranked games don't count, doesn't matter if you win or lose the 10 games