Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One Little Fix to make Skarner super-viable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miraje182

08-11-2011

Let Q reset his autoattack.

PlayWithMe69

08-11-2011

would that really make him "viable"? Just that? o.o

Miraje182

08-11-2011

you could scale its cooldowns up to compensate the -1 seconds from the autoattacks.

Autocthon

08-11-2011

Imagine the DPS.

Think about it.

Galthram

08-11-2011

I love him and think he's pretty balanced, but I really think the duration of hist Ult should increase a bit every level.

During laning phase 1.5 sec is fine, more than that would probably be OP, but later on it's just like a 1.5 sec taunt. I really think it should increase 0.5 sec every level or at least 0.25.

kavinh the third

08-11-2011

they should just make his ult have a longer range and when activated supresses and drags enemies to his location that way he can actually engage an enemy.

ASYLUM101

08-11-2011

Quote:
kavinh the third:
they should just make his ult have a longer range and when activated supresses and drags enemies to his location that way he can actually engage an enemy.

His ults range is fine, imo it just needs a .5 sec more duration. Skarner is REALLY fast. With Ghost and W, you can get a really nice drag distance...

Also - remember you can still pound your other skills while dragging him. Drag - QQQQQ and E when you can.

Pixilz

08-11-2011

Quote:
Galthram:
I love him and think he's pretty balanced, but I really think the duration of hist Ult should increase a bit every level.

During laning phase 1.5 sec is fine, more than that would probably be OP, but later on it's just like a 1.5 sec taunt. I really think it should increase 0.5 sec every level or at least 0.25.

If you were to buff his time it would have to be 2.0 seconds max (like level 3), since he is VERY good at initiating team fights with his ult and can drag a carry right into the hands of his buddies. The only issue I have seen with his ult is the fact that GP and Vlad can both escape (which isn't too bad), and if you flash away as he gets to you he will insta lock on you and you just wasted flash (and probably just died as well).

wi1lywonka

08-12-2011

Quote:
kavinh the third:

Bah, so Skarner can run up to your front lines and snipe out whatever unit his wishes to kill? It's Blitz minus the skillshot.

wi1lywonka

08-12-2011

Quote:
Silent Aura:
If you were to buff his time it would have to be 2.0 seconds max (like level 3), since he is VERY good at initiating team fights with his ult and can drag a carry right into the hands of his buddies. The only issue I have seen with his ult is the fact that GP and Vlad can both escape (which isn't too bad), and if you flash away as he gets to you he will insta lock on you and you just wasted flash (and probably just died as well).

You can't do ANYTHING while suppressed. Trynda, GP, and Vlad are helpless.