Off Topic : I hate NOOBS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treegrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanog View Post
wtf?! i want the time wasted on your post back!
okay, i have two things to say about this. actually three, cus i just thought of one more.

1. i didnt make you read this, so it's your fault.
2. i dont even know you, and i've honestly never seen you in here before, so i dont really care.
3. i personally thought it was a pretty good story, and based on the upvote i got, someone else does too (inb4 you downvote it and ask me 'what upvote?')

and on topic, i hate noobs who swear they have to duo bot as mordekaiser and swain cus theyre on skype together -_-

Treegrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killedbyheal View Post
Sometime Noc like is either overconfident or plain stupid, nothing compared to the Yorick I got which is 1/17.
haha im usually overconfident in my first few ganks, but even if i feed early game, i still come back late and get a positive kdr. it's pretty funny, cus i havent lost as nocturne in quite a while, so i can be like 0/3/0 from bad ganks, and everyone will be mad at me for feeding, and im just like oh well, and then i end up gettin a bunch of kills later

sciyth

08-13-2011

I don't like first time akali's that demand mid against morgana. Fed so hard