Should i buy mana regen yellow runes

yes /lvl 26 55.32%
yes FLAT regen 13 27.66%
no, u wont use them 8 17.02%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Should i get mana regen yellow runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riptwisted

05-08-2010

im just wondering if it would be a good investment?

GuyGin

05-08-2010

Depends on the champs you use. I have a few I use with mana champs. They are the best mana regen runes, really (though blues are good too).

IMO the per lvl ones are the best, and they are best suited to pure casters.

Gunflame

05-08-2010

with veigar i have a FULL page of mana regen and use all mana masteries

With Chogath i never use mana regen runes

depends on many things

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Mana regen are so good it is like printing blue money. about +0.9 mana regen every 5 secs per level with 9/regen 5 secs at level 10 and 16/5s at level 18. Combined with a utility mastery mana regen skill granting 5 mana regen a sec at level 1.

Any champion that runs low on mana could use them they help alot.

Riptwisted

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats View Post
Mana regen are so good it is like printing blue money. about +0.9 mana regen every 5 secs per level with 9/regen 5 secs at level 10 and 16/5s at level 18. Combined with a utility mastery mana regen skill granting 5 mana regen a sec at level 1.

Any champion that runs low on mana could use them they help alot.

5 mana regen a second? thats as much as the new champion has.

Seiuchi

05-08-2010

I use them and they help a lot. I recommend per level over flat since they even out by level 4.

hooskillingyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Cats has it right. For casters, the mp5/lvl runes and regen masteries and an occasional blue buff are all I need to keep my caster's mana pool alive.

For tanks and Jax, I use dodge, for other dps, mp5.

Adilor

05-08-2010

Mana regen @ 18 are definitely a good pick for yellows. Blue is better set for CDR or AP, while reds are best for MPen or APen, generally. And yes, get the @18 ones. The flat ones are only better until Lv6.

L4r90

05-08-2010

mana reg can be awesome on each and every char in general (as long he uses mana to begin with...) since you'll be spamming your skills more constantly than you enemy... not sure about it, but a friend of mine once ment that mana reg runes work symbiotic with chalice for instant fuel the entire time^^

even if not.... having (full mana/lvl page for example) around 40reg more than your enemys at lvl 18 can make a huge difference in a longer gank/ team fight in front of a turret

Kelin

05-08-2010

Must on many heroes. I hate teammates who are chronically OOM and leave you out in the cold during teamfights.

Mana regen runes are needed on many heroes, basically any hero you are tempted to buy chalice of harmony on (nasus/sivir/ezreal/malphite).

I cannot even play without them on nasus for example. Postponing your aegis for chalice is no way to play, neither is getting underfarmed for not using spirit fire on high as possible rank.

Btw Mana regen/level, as said before it breaks even on lvl 4.