Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner. Item build for the pubs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmTheOneWhoNocs

08-11-2011

Quote:
TheUnknownMoron:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/skarner-doesnt-like-bugs-hybrid-ap-ad-builds-112245

Hey that my Guide XD

DCDT Dito

08-12-2011

Quote:
Wyl:
Good luck in your mastering dito, i didn't want to vex you. I have lots to do to. But yes it's funny to ruin a flash or escape with ult ^^

you didnt and i appreciate that you also try tomaster him compared to people that jsut stop and cry up.

ive seen considered ****ty hero do wonder in the hand of perfect player and i intend skarner to be my main.

Wyl

Recruiter

08-12-2011

same here , I would have posted screenshotted but i don't know how to make the image correct for an upload.

Luigrein

08-12-2011

I'll admit I've only played him a few times against bots (trying to get a feel for him) but I've found a build that while I'll continue to tweak it I'm fairly happy with.

Runes (hes sharing my galio page)
-7.18% CDR at 18 (I'll probly swap these to flat CDR someday)
+8.9 magic resist
+8.0 mag res at 18
+24 armor at 18
+8.5 mag pen

Masteries (again sharing galio's)
9/21/0

Build:
Boots + pots(1-2 of each) >Tear>Merc Treads>Randuins>Abyssal>Rageblade>Nashors>Archangel

kavinh the third

08-12-2011

problem with him isn't his skills it's he has a horrible engage.

GangstaGehard

08-12-2011

Your build is terrible.

Also, his base AS isn't a bad thing because, well you know.
He has like a mini auto attack spammable skill and a AS steroid.

PS. Two Sapphire Crystals solved ALL of my mana problems. Much cheaper than building a Tear into, lol, AA.

Sparowhawk

08-12-2011

I haven't done many games as skarner, but my friend and I have come up with a decent item set for him. It normally goes cloth amor and hp pots as we chose to jungle him, we go into berserker's greaves, then malady and nashor's. After that is trinity then rageblade, and if the game goes on enough we get gunblade. Haven't had to bad experience with this build, as I see him as a melee version of teemo.